Arsene Wenger

Parky

Missed this little Pardew gem yesterday, apologies if posted.

“Arsene Wenger wants 12 racing cars that are all the same and he is the best manager so he wins. The rules are the rules and we have followed them,” said Pardew.

Disgraceful of Pardew to say that after what Wenger has done for him.

“Arsene Wenger wants 12 racing cars that are all the same and he is the best manager so he wins. The rules are the rules and we have followed them,” said Pardew.

That's brilliant.

He didn't get Yanga-Mbiwa, Debuchy or Moussa Sissoko.

Standard response this.

O0

:lol: Mapou was the one though, knows he's missed out.

Yup that was the one I was expecting a late bid from them. I bet he couldn't get over his pride to come in late in the day, he likes everything to look planned and genius.

Disgraceful of Pardew to say that after what Wenger has done for him.

:lol: to both.

• 6 months later...

Arsenal have made the classic NUFC mistake of treating the transfer window as a whole whereby they think it doesn't matter when you get players in and that it's fine if you do it in the last week. Does my fucking head in, the points we've hoyed down the drain over the years in August. Course, nowadays we don't even wait till August, we stick it out until January.

Should have all your business completely tied up by the first day of pre-season training, anything after that should only be reactive.