Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6944782,00.html

Carlo would consider Hammers

Carlo Ancelotti has admitted he would be interested in taking the West Ham job if he is shown the door by Chelsea this summer.

Bye Pardew, hello Ancelotti.

I still think it's baffling that Chelsea want to get rid of Ancelotti.

its abramovich and he clearly knows more about football (in his own mind) than Ancelotti

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6944782,00.html

Carlo would consider Hammers

Carlo Ancelotti has admitted he would be interested in taking the West Ham job if he is shown the door by Chelsea this summer.

Bye Pardew, hello Ancelotti.

I still think it's baffling that Chelsea want to get rid of Ancelotti.

Any other club aye, but Chelsea just keep making rash decisions and will continue to do so it seems. Unless Mourinho is on the cards for a comeback then it's pretty much pointless sacking him. If I were Chelsea I'd keep Carlo until Madrid sack Jose then make the change.

West Ham United will not get anything from the departures of gun pair Thomas Hitzlsperger and Demba Ba.

The Sunday Mirror says West Ham stars Ba and Hitzlsperger will join the exodus from Upton Park this summer without the club receiving a fee for the duo.

Both players have agreements with West Ham stating that in the event of relegation they could move on as free agents.

The pair are expected to remain in the Premier League next season.

They put that clause in Ba's contract when they were last (or at least in the drop zone) in January? Fuck me, they are making Ashley look like a genius.

Presumably he demanded it, and they took the risk.

They put that clause in Ba's contract when they were last (or at least in the drop zone) in January? Fuck me, they are making Ashley look like a genius.

Obviously, that hardly means it was a smart move though.

Well I'm not saying it was a clever idea, but tbf Ba in particular has done his bit. It has been a good signing, albeit not enough in the grand scheme of things.

Well I'm not saying it was a clever idea, but tbf Ba in particular has done his bit. It has been a good signing, albeit not enough in the grand scheme of things.

Well I'm not saying it was a clever idea, but tbf Ba in particular hasot enough done his bit. It has been a good signing, albeit n in the grand scheme of things.

That's what that post looked like originally. I was shitting myself thinking someone had hacked your account.

SSN: Dave Jones their number one choice to replace Avram Grant

why would they think he'd get them up, he couldnt get cardiff up despite been given more or less for free for a season bellamy who should have torn that division apart