Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

From what I've heard from a friend in France, it's becoming clear that no Spanish club is willing to meet Lorient's valuation of Gameiro. The player now apparently wants to join PSG - who are expected to bid for him in the next few days.

Guest axel

From what I've heard from a friend in France, it's becoming clear that no Spanish club is willing to meet Lorient's valuation of Gameiro. The player now apparently wants to join PSG - who are expected to bid for him in the next few days.

Mimi?  :lol:

Hmmm,  :undecided:

Aye, he's reading the papers just like us?

Mimi?  :lol:

I wish.

I've got a friend in England, apparently Rooney's found a belter chippy in North Shields and has his heart set on a move to Newcastle. Keep it under your hat.

I've got a friend in England, apparently Rooney's found a belter chippy in North Shields and has his heart set on a move to Newcastle. Keep it under your hat.

I'd find that more realistic if you'd said South Shields tbh.

I'd find that more realistic if you'd said South Shields tbh.

Shush man, we don't want him finding that out and signing for that lot instead ffs.

My friend's sister in law has a cousin who operates the NUFC fax machine and she faxed a list of names and fax numbers to all the other fax numbers so they could all fax each other to confirm that they are joining.

The list was Miroslav Klose, Gameiro, N'Zogbia, Gervinho, Cabaye, Samba, Neil Taylor, and Darren Pratley. Klose was particularly keen on faxing Taylor and Pratley and has requested he rooms with James Perch, or Alan Smith when Perch is injured.

My friend's sister in law has a cousin who operates the NUFC fax machine and she faxed a list of names and fax numbers to all the other fax numbers so they could all fax each other to confirm that they are joining.

The list was Miroslav Klose, Gameiro, N'Zogbia, Gervinho, Cabaye, Samba, Neil Taylor, and Darren Pratley. Klose was particularly keen on faxing Taylor and Pratley and has requested he rooms with James Perch, or Alan Smith when Perch is injured.

wat

Eh?

Look at me, I'm funny and that!

Sorry, I thought we were taking the piss out of ITKs? The mention of a fax machine, Klose wanting to fax Pratley, and room with Alan Smith should have made it obvious!?

Guest MrSundlofer

Is your friend a newspaper? All of that is in the papers...

Taylor27 was clearly absent the day they taught the kids about humour.

No he was there, but he was taught by a German substitute teacher. That liked to fiddle with the pupils, thus altering the normal pathways for humor in his victims.

FYP