Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I am ridiculously fickle in my feelings towards other clubs. When QPR had Taiwo, I wished nothing but good things upon them. Now that they have failed to sign him, I hope they experience relegation and woe.

Anyway, for the wage they will pay him Park will not give a team like QPR much. Players like that  can make very good sides better, but won't change the fortunes of poor ones. If Wigan goes and pays 10 million and 100,000 a week to Khedira, Mikel Obi, or Busquets, all of whom were integral parts of their teams winning trophies this season, they will not get an immediate return worthy of what they have invested.

Wow, did not expect Park to QPR at all.

On the one hand I'm glad because I've always wanted him to grow a pair of balls and move to a team where he can be a key player. On the other hand I can't help but feel that it's a bit too late now.

5m and 60k/w is a lot for a thirty-year old who's been a bit player for almost his entire career.

Always amaze me players that graduate from ManYoo still got high wages... even most of time it doesn't end well... ManYoo for me they are great team because their team work... even personal ability of the players isn't the best... so if ManYoo graduate go to the team that have poorer team work they will look crap.. QPR loss Hughes is shit manager

Guest Recoba

I think Park is being sold at a premium based on his commercial value, above what he is worth on the pitch.  This is reflected in this pay as well.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Hahahahahaha!

http://www.wpclipart.com/cartoon/animals/cat/Felix_the_Cat_laughing.png