Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Roland

Alexander Buttner to Manchester United... Most people in NL still think this must a joke.

He is the left back of Vitesse and his deal to Southampton fell through a few weeks ago.

Can understand that they wanted him...but Man Utd...

Guest Ilsteir

Büttner has been a bit under the radar. Was a decent talent as a half player, but dropped off. Developed at Vitesse in to an attacking fullback, with a decent cross-ball. There has been interest in him from a range of mid-table clubs from across Europe, but Man U is unexpected.

Büttner has been a bit under the radar. Was a decent talent as a half player, but dropped off. Developed at Vitesse in to an attacking fullback, with a decent cross-ball. There has been interest in him from a range of mid-table clubs from across Europe, but Man U is unexpected.

Was going to sign for Southampton a few weeks back, deal fell through due to a third party (apparently his dad!) demanding a fee at a very late stage.

Song will be replaced by Sahin who is a much better player ( inb4 Song is a DM )

Van Persie was replaced by 3 players.

Thank you. Don't understand why people find it so hard to grasp this!

Arsenal will be better this year than last. No doubt about it.

Song will be replaced by Sahin who is a much better player ( inb4 Song is a DM )

Van Persie was replaced by 3 players.

Thank you. Don't understand why people find it so hard to grasp this!

Arsenal will be better this year than last. No doubt about it.

Unless the players they have bought in fail to settle.

I'm a bit late here, but Lebouf has just said Zlatan is on 66 million euros a year. 14mill after tax. PSG pay him just under a million a week? Is that right?

He's on a reported €35k a day approx... €13m a year approx + free use of a private jet...

I'm a bit late here, but Lebouf has just said Zlatan is on 66 million euros a year. 14mill after tax. PSG pay him just under a million a week? Is that right?

He's on a reported €35k a day approx... €13m a year approx + free use of a private jet...

So he gets about €250 for taking a shite? Nice work if you can get it...

Hear Sahin to Arsenal is all but done, if I were Arsenal fans I'd be panicing at lack of a tackler in midfield. They've always lacked it since Viera left but now doubly so. Think they'll be fine attacking but seems bizarre no lesson learnt from Wenger if he is saying Sahin is the replacement.