Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

From francefootball.fr -

The arrival of Kevin Mirallas to Everton should be formalized in the coming hours. According to our information, the English club have paid € 7.5 million to secure the services of the Belgian striker of Olympiakos , which then end up Marouane Fellaini, his partner selection. Arsenal followed also courted by Arsenal The former Lille have favored Toffes to get more playing time on offense. After meeting the traditional medical visit, he will sign a contract prior four years. For its part, the Greek club in exchange recover midfielder Ross Barkley, loaned for a season option.

Should be a good signing for them, unfortunately.

Wonder if Arsenal could come for Tiote if Song goes to Barca.

Been linked with Cheik M'Benge (Spelling?) in the press over the past day or so. Weren't we linked with him last year?

M'Bengue is a left back, though. Not an alternative to Tiote, but definitely better than Andre Santos.

From francefootball.fr -

The arrival of Kevin Mirallas to Everton should be formalized in the coming hours. According to our information, the English club have paid € 7.5 million to secure the services of the Belgian striker of Olympiakos , which then end up Marouane Fellaini, his partner selection. Arsenal followed also courted by Arsenal The former Lille have favored Toffes to get more playing time on offense. After meeting the traditional medical visit, he will sign a contract prior four years. For its part, the Greek club in exchange recover midfielder Ross Barkley, loaned for a season option.

Should be a good signing for them, unfortunately.

Ross Barkley to Olympiakos for the season?! Can't see that. Strongly linked with Sheff Wed on a shorter team loan.

David Ornstein Verified ‏@bbcsport_david

Arsenal close to completing Sahin deal. Season-long loan with view to permanent. Confirmation likely early next week #bbcfootball #afc #rmfc

2:53 PM - 19 Aug 12

Now that's a decent signing but it doesn't stop them being significantly worse than last season.

Not sure I agree, they've lost RVP and Song but gained Podolski, Carzola, Giroud and Sahin.  If those signings work out then I think they'll do pretty well.

Now that's a decent signing but it doesn't stop them being significantly worse than last season.

Not sure I agree, they've lost RVP and Song but gained Podolski, Carzola, Giroud and Sahin.  If those signings work out then I think they'll do pretty well.

They still need a stopper in front of the back four though.