Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Losing both Van der Vaart and Modric in the same window though? That's a massive blow to the team's spine.

Vdv was class when he arrived, destroying everyone he played against. Unfortunately for them due to injuries and consistency he's been nowhere near that player for about a year. I don't think they'd miss him all that much tbh.

Losing both Van der Vaart and Modric in the same window though? That's a massive blow to the team's spine.

Vdv was class when he arrived, destroying everyone he played against. Unfortunately for them due to injuries and consistency he's been nowhere near that player for about a year. I don't think they'd miss him all that much tbh.

Was the same at Hamburg. Got them very close to winning the title actually, led them into the CL.

Was only in his first season, though.

I think he was good last year too. His fitness is always suspect, true, but I can't think how losing him would benefit Spurs in any way with the replacements they could likely attract (which still need to be bedded, etc...)

Agreed. The way he spread it around last Saturday when he came on was quite impressive. If they lose Modric and Van der Vaart that's all their creativity gone.

Guest neesy111

10m for Dawson, 10.75m for Jarvis, 15m for Allen... fucking hell :lol:

That's half of what the whole of La Liga have spent so far.

The sooner the bubble bursts the better, these are insane fee's.

Forgot the 14M for Fletcher as well.

10m for Dawson, 10.75m for Jarvis, 15m for Allen... f***ing hell :lol:

That's half of what the whole of La Liga have spent so far.

The sooner the bubble bursts the better, these are insane fee's.

Forgot the 14M for Fletcher as well.

The bubble isnt going to burst, expect those transfer fees to be the normal for average players next summer

Although I agree some of these fees are mental to a degree we've got to bare in mind how the financial landscape of football will change in the Premiership next season with the new TV deal... Is it not the case that this of all seasons is the season clubs want to fight to stay in it?...