Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Just seen that Rivaldo is on trial at Pompey  :lol:

I see pompey play tonight, is it possible for him to play? :lol:

Nah, don't even know if it's true actually.

There's an article saying he, Noe Pamarot and Danny Webber are on trial there but it's pretty flimsy.

Giuseppi Rossi to Fiorentina is done.

To expand on this he is costing them 10m euros plus an extra 6m based on bonuses.

They are also making him their highest paid player by giving him 5m a year after tax  :kasper:

Massive risk considering his injury problems and quite frankly considering this i don't see how Jovetic is staying beyond the summer.

Sky Sports News Verified ‏@SkySportsNews

Sir Alex Ferguson urges football authorities to investigate Tottenham’s signing of former MU defender Zeki Fryers from Standard Liege

???

Spurs couldn't agree compo so he went to Liege who could sign him for nothing then he went to Spurs for free six months later.

Sir Alex Ferguson urges football authorities to investigate Tottenham’s signing of former MU defender Zeki Fryers from Standard Liege

???

Lost it.

Sir Alex Ferguson on Fryers’ deal: “I think it’s a blatant manipulation of the rules. It has Daniel Levy’s fingerprints all over it.”

Bringing the game into disrepute again? :rolleyes:

Sir Alex Ferguson on Fryers’ deal: “I think it’s a blatant manipulation of the rules. It has Daniel Levy’s fingerprints all over it.”

I'm not comfortable with what we've done, but (1) apparently it's legit on paper, if not morally (2) if I ever get a lecture on morality in football from that cunt, I'll vomit. All over him.

There's a lot of people who view the deal as revenge for Man U's tapping up of Berba etc, but I'm more concerned about the implications for smaller clubs and their youth players. That said, all we need is for Wenger to weigh in, and the circle of hypocrisy will be complete.

Someone needs to do something about Ferguson, like. This has nothing to do with him ffs

What do Standard get out of this? A small fee?

Nothing confirmed at our end, but we presume so. Fergie was apparently asking for 6M from us, to which we politely said no. Or something like that.

It looks like Fergie said we did nothing wrong, but it was a blatant manipulation of the rules. Like I said, by the book but not entirely ethical. Unlike his systematic undermining of officials over the years of course - outside the rules and unethical, yet largely unpunished.