Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

And this is one of the reasons why modern day football upsets me. A top level professional would rather go and play in Turkey then take a pay cut on an already goliath contract  :hmm:

Not complaining on a personal level though if it means Inter are weaker :yao:

Sneijder fit and on form is absolutely world class. To even begin to group him with jokers like Nasri and Joe Cole (ffs) is absurd.

:thup: honestly he has had a problem with motivation after success in his career but he's leagues above those two....

:lol: No.

Do you like seeing his rubbery, boiled egg of a head plodding around in the number 10 position passing sideways all the time and prancing around as though he's the most skillful player in the world?

I suppose you didn't see him destroy team after team for Inter and Holland then?

He can enjoy a 3rd (maybe 4th) year of being the 2nd best left back in the league.

I see Martin Samuel has shat out another article linking someone to a "top club" - this time talking about where Moyes is going to go next.

Calling it an "opinion piece" implies a sense of logic and knowledge. A sense of logic and knowledge sorely lacking in most of his articles.

Fenerbache on the verge of signing Belhanda for €10M.

They have to be careful now or have some decent replacements lined up now that they've selling him and Mbiwa.

Certainly wont do their team's morale any good to see their top 2 influential players leaving in the same transfer window.

Fenerbache on the verge of signing Belhanda for €10M.

They have to be careful now or have some decent replacements lined up now that they've selling him and Mbiwa.

Certainly wont do their team's morale any good to see their top 2 influential players leaving in the same transfer window.

Thank god we don't know what that feels like!