Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Milan held on to their old guard for far too long, and are still feeling the effects now.

Slowly though they seem to be giving youth a chance, it's the only way forward for them, and any club really.

:thup: About the size of it tbh, Inter are doing the same ( as in holding on to old guards for too long) and the longer it stays that way the longer they will go backwards.

Balotelli, El Sharawy and someone else might actually become a very nice front 3.

Think Niang will be the last name in that front 3, looked quite promising in recent weeks although still very raw.

Was just looking at the Man City squad.

Completely forgot that they bought Scott Sinclair  :lol:

Actually forgot this guy even existed, especially with Swansea still doing so well without him.

What a pointless existence.

Jack Rodwell as well, these players never learn.

Milan are on decline.

I'm not so sure. This is just a rebuilding phase. They've got some good young talent between El Shaarawy, Niang, and now Balotelli up top and KPB, Emanuelson, and Constant in midfield (plus Montolivo). They do need significant help on defense though.

I'm more concerned about Inter than Milan.

Balotelli is exactly the kind of player Milan should be signing during a transitional/rebuilding period. Young, talented, Italian and a big character to build the team around.

It's the signing of functional, dull players like De Jong or average joes like Zaccardo, Muntari, Traore etc that I don't understand. Completely pointless and generally a bit embarrassing.

Balotelli is exactly the kind of player Milan should be signing during a transitional/rebuilding period. Young, talented, Italian and a big character to build the team around.

It's the signing of functional, dull players like De Jong or average joes like Zaccardo, Muntari, Traore etc that I don't understand. Completely pointless and generally a bit embarrassing.

Is he really a character you want to build your team around?

Don't think Balotelli is a bad player at all. Has attributes to be a very good forward. His reputation and price tag suggests far more than that though.

Was just looking at the Man City squad.

Completely forgot that they bought Scott Sinclair  :lol:

Actually forgot this guy even existed, especially with Swansea still doing so well without him.

What a pointless existence.

Not really as he gets to play with Rosie Webster threepenny bits every night.

Sevilla have rejected a bid of €6m from Dortmund for Geoffrey Kondogbia. [Via @davidjaca]

A player were quite strongly linked with before he went to Spain.

Shame, someone on her could have finally renamed their dog if he had signed for us.