Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest icemanblue

Nice one.

Joking aside,

Like all of us I feel we should a little more ambition in all areas of the club.

Aye, same here. I just don't go around moaning about us in comparison to clubs who have shown even less.

Nice one.

Joking aside,

Like all of us I feel we should a little more ambition in all areas of the club.

So it was a dig at Nufc.  :lol:

No idea why you tried to back out of that one tbh, it's something I think everyone agrees with.

Nice one.

Joking aside,

So it was a dig at Nufc.  :lol:

No idea why you tried to back out of that one tbh, it's something I think everyone agrees with.

Flippant remark from a frustrated supporter.

Demichelis from Atlético to City for €5m.

They picked him on a free... one month ago? :lol:

That explains their bid for Alderweireld :lol: Crazy signing.

Burak Yilmaz might be going to Lazio. Would be a good signing for them but surprised he'd want to leave CL football at Galatasaray.

He's not worth that. Really don't rate him.

What ever you think of him its hardly a big amount to pay..... besides he's better than Lescott and Garcia :lol:

Basically what we paid for Gouff and Siss.

For them it might not be big money, but it should be. Also he's definitely not better than Lescott. What is this shenanigans? Unless I've missed something over the summer Demichelis is still Demichelis.

Demichelis was a radically different player than the walking disaster he was at Munich. Looked way more assured and marshaled Málaga's defence well.

He's probably there just as backup anyway. Pellegrini wants a veteran he trusts as they have no experienced replacements to Lescott/Kompany. If I'm not wrong he has more CL apps than any City defender.