Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Jo £18m

SWP £9m

De Jong £16m (in January, could have got him at the end of the season for £2.5m)

Lescott £22m (7th most expensive defender in history or something)

Adebayor £25m (fucked off)

Kolo Toure £16m (drugs)

Santa Cruz £17.5m

Barry £12m

Some of them are/were good players, but they threw around some fucking ridiculous money too.

I know they all weren't him but some of those shows exactly why Mark Hughes wasn't cut out for that job.

It's mint how City appointed the ultimate chequebook manager in Sven, when they had a moderate sum to spend, and then binned him immediately before the money arrived. And when the money arrived, they appointed one of the ultimate managers for getting decent deals on a moderate budget. :lol:

Guest Tyson

Does Bico also look after the interests of Eden's highly touted, younger brother? I'd be surprised if this isn't the case.

The coaching director of Belgium's youth teams rates the said brother as the better player, at the same stage of their advancement  through the yth ranks.

If the answer to the first question is 'yes', that sort of praise will be sweet music to the agent's ears. Bico has definitely hit the motherload if he is the agent of both  brothers.   

Guest palnese

Kagawa to MUFC transfer is nearly completed. fee €15m rising to €22m. Sporting director Zorc: "some details tbc". (via Kicker)

Whilst searching for that. I don't know why this one I came across made me laugh so fucking much.

http://www.kzsport.ru/-Wus44drWbm8/TgOQI1PKUgI/AAAAAAAAAKE/Z-5X_fQUYbk/s1600/claudio-ranieri.jpg

:lol: