Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Sahin going back to Dortmund. Bit of weird one him at Liverpool, also weird that Dortmund are taking him back considering how good their midfield is now anyway.

:thup:

Kehl getting on a bit now but even he's hardly played this season. Can't see him being above Gundogan or Bender. Leitner coming through as well.

Forgot Sahin had gone to Liverpool. Thought he was meant to be hot s***?

He hasn't been the same since Mourinho refused to play him :lol: hopefully he gets his confidence back by going back to Dortmund.

:thup:

Kehl getting on a bit now but even he's hardly played this season. Can't see him being above Gundogan or Bender. Leitner coming through as well.

Leitner is more of an AM tbh, he looks like someone who would be better as part of the attacking trio behind Lewandowski.

A lot of competition either way.

Forgot Sahin had gone to Liverpool. Thought he was meant to be hot s***?

We were rumoured to be after him for ages, but apparently AVB never fancied him, despite all the hype. AVB's gone up another notch in my estimation.

Sneijder in talks with Galatasaray.

:pokerface:

What a waste.

Gotta say, I hate posts like this. It's the same anglo-centric stuff most of this forum derides the English media for.

I think its more the point that a player of his talent should not be going to Turkey rather than him not coming to England

But why shouldn't he go to Turkey or Russia? What makes them not worthy of having good players if they can pay them?

Because the players in question should be playing at a higher level? :dontknow:

Not saying he should go to England alone but i don't think he should go to Turkey or Russia for footballing reasons.

But why shouldn't he go to Turkey or Russia? What makes them not worthy of having good players if they can pay them?

Because the players in question should be playing at a higher level? :dontknow:

Not saying he should go to England alone but i don't think he should go to Turkey or Russia for footballing reasons.

There's a lot of quality players in both of those leagues, football will stand still if we keep up the same beliefs that some leagues must always be better than others and that can't change.