Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

They will still go down unless they put some serious investment into forwards.

Their best player is currently :dontknow: probably Luke Young actually or a 34 year old Heidar Helguson, I would have said Barton at the start of the season but by all accounts (including my QPR supporting boss) he doesn't look the player he was here (no Carroll to aim for?). Taraabt has predictably not stepped up.

They have scored the second lowest in the league and conceded not a bad amount (5 teams conceded more).

They will still go down unless they put some serious investment into forwards.

Their best player is currently :dontknow: probably Luke Young actually or a 34 year old Heidar Helguson, I would have said Barton at the start of the season but by all accounts (including my QPR supporting boss) he doesn't look the player he was here (no Carroll to aim for?). Taraabt has predictably not stepped up.

They have scored the second lowest in the league and conceded not a bad amount (5 teams conceded more).

Taarabt hasn't stepped up because he hasn't been given enough a chance to. Instead Warnock was playing Mackie and Tommy Smith ahead of him. Good old hard working passionate brits that they are. Absolute joke.

Taarabt is the reason they came up in the first place, and he was even made captain, but as soon as they struggled a bit he got canned. Funny thing is though, it didn't exactly work for them did it.

Jesus, Wigan have only scored 18 times in 21 games? :kasper:

They're a bloody embarrassment.

Should have went down last season, and it probably would have been financially sounder for them as they'll go this session and their 4 bst players contracts run out end of this season.

Martinez just on making excuses why they haven't signed anyone, basically they've got no money so this is the squad going in to the last 17 games, and this squad will take them down.

Trying to remember whose contacts are up, think it's Diame, Rodellega, Figaurea and another.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Le Toux as a Davies replacement maybe? Random signing, indeed.

Interesting one. Not sure he's ready for the Premiership like.