Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Good signing for them, has been done for a while I think. They need some of his physicality in midfield.

Guest neesy111

David Gold ‏@DavidGoldWHU

I am pleased to announce that we have just signed the Wigan central midfielder 25 year old Mohamed Diame on a three year contract.

What a shit move for Diame.

Bet they've offered stupid wages to him knowing West Ham.

Guest neesy111

Crucial signing considering they're likely to play Nolan every week.

Considering he was not brilliant for West Ham in the Championship, then I suspect West Ham will be carrying him for much of the games.

"The truth about life in Wigan is there is nothing to do. It is a crappy place. The town is tiny and there is no atmosphere. I go into training, I return home, and that is all I do.

"When it snowed I felt like it was minus 15, and feared I was going to turn into an ice cube."

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night. In Madrid,  I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

London was a factor.

"The truth about life in Wigan is there is nothing to do. It is a crappy place. The town is tiny and there is no atmosphere. I go into training, I return home, and that is all I do.

"When it snowed I felt like it was minus 15, and feared I was going to turn into an ice cube."

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night. In Madrid,  I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

London was a factor.

Love the stupidity of footballers. Does he think London will be warm in the winter?