Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Manure apparently agree fee for Lucas of Sao paulo.

Glad to see a player like Lucas Moura enter the stage of the Premier League. Can't wait to see him week in and week out. He'll tear quite a few players apart. Let's just hope Perchinho sets the standard at SJP when he comes for the big game. :iamatwat:

Guest neesy111

Manure apparently agree fee for Lucas of Sao paulo.

Amazing signing for them.

Being denied in brazil media, though I suspect man utd are favs.

£1m apparently :lol:

Why the laughter? I thought it would be a free.

He's on big wages & totally shot. Been great for us over the years though and his attitude was fantastic.

Stayed at least a year too long, although Moyes stubbornly has his favourites and he is certainly one of them.

Regardless, no denying what a brilliant servant he has been for us.

£1m apparently :lol:

For someone who is 33 before this year is out, already a limited player and hasn't performed well for quite some time? Sounds like a fair price to me.

33, didn't realise that at all.

Seemed a bit of a Nolan type (just tanned and not fat), never seemed to do much but score more than his fair share (very good header on him) from my limited knowledge of him.

Guest neesy111

1 million is generous, he's shite.

He is now due to age. He wasn't, though.

At his peak he was an awesome signing.

Wonder who'll score against the mackems now though :(

Not enough money here for him. Had a pretty quick decline in ability, though in his prime was fantastic. Was the man of the match against Japan 6 weeks ago, will still be able to handle the mls quite easily. Cheerios Tim & thanks for scoring against the mackems

Fantastic is generous. 1 in 4 goalscorer who had engine and workrate but was massively limited in terms of allround game. A real hindrance when you're playing him somewhere like central midfield.

He's a legend for Everton and Millwall as much for his character and loyalty to the clubs as he is his actual ability.

He wasn't fantastic technically, that's for sure. But he was a fantastic signing and servant for us. Not bad for £1.5m. Excellent goal record up until the last 12-18 months.