Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

There must be something in this Jose not fancying Mata stuff. I still find it hard to believe though, he's class.

Mata is worth £25m at least. That deal is upwards of £35m if true for a guy in his last year. I call bullshit.

Rooney has 2 years left.

Ah :thup: last year to really cash in, then...

Stick in Fabregas for Cleverley (deal's off, I know) and Valencia for Zaha, would be immense.

I like Valencia, often blindly.

In general he has been absolutely brilliant since signing for us but he was completely out of sorts last season. I really hope he gets back to top form because he's a top player. He isn't capable of playing on the left though, which means either Kagawa or Mata would have to play there, which wouldn't suit either.

Look at me thinking about future formations with Mata included. :lol:

Mourinho wants his old 4-3-3- back perhaps. Three tougher players in midfield and fast wingers out wide. Maybe Mata doesn't quite fit that for him.

Extraordinary stuff.

Find it astonishing Chelsea don't want Mata and even more strange Man Utd have turned it down. He'd be perfect for them.

Thinking of backing City for the title this year. Seems to be a pantomime off the field with Moyes and Mourinho trying to out do one another, imo Moyes' stint at Man u will end rather abruptly.

Insane offer if true. Rooney would be being unveiled as a Chelsea player right now if I were Moyes.

Mata had an insane season last time out, if I were Mourinho I'd be looking for more of the same and to shape the team to get the best out of him. But as we all know, Jose does things his own way.

I really hope Moyes has asked for a little more like £5m and Mourinho pays it. This is incredible that we've had the chance to sign Mata and it's been refused. :lol: f*** sake.

Doesn't Mata, Froggy.  :laugh:

Just thought of that.

Australia is messing with his brain. He was just on the tele here. He's at Origin III which is a huge rugby league event. I wonder if I he would listen to me if I went down to the stadium.

Moyes is going to screw up big time isn't he :lol:

Dude is already flying off the handle, and saying weird things. If he's really turned down that bid, my word ...

Moyes will have even less say in big player sales than Pardew here.

Lots of rumors in Spain that Atlético have bid for Cazorla.

Immense signing for them if they pulled it off. A creative forward/attacking mid is exactly what they need. I just can't see Arsenal selling though.

Cerezo has rubbished it.

Sold Falcao, buy Villa for peanuts, spurge rest on Cazorla. Sounds like a plan.

You've just bought Neymar though.

Atleti won't have seen much of the Falcao money thanks to the joys that are 3rd party ownerships.

Guest neesy111

I doubt Atleti had any real say on Falcao's future, if any at all.

They did a deal in 2012, to keep him for 12/13 season and help them get into the Champions League and then they would let him leave.

I doubt Atleti had any real say on Falcao's future, if any at all.

They did a deal in 2012, to keep him for 12/13 season and help them get into the Champions League and then they would let him leave.

Ridiculous that you have to "make a deal" with your own player after just one year of his contract. Football nowadays :lol:

Moyes is going to screw up big time isn't he :lol:

Dude is already flying off the handle, and saying weird things. If he's really turned down that bid, my word ...

Moyes will have even less say in big player sales than Pardew here.

What makes you think that?