Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'll be absolutely gutted when Rooney inevitably leaves. He really is a phenomenal player. He isn't as good up top as RVP, and he probably isn't as good as Kagawa in the #10 role, but he combines both of those in a game. He has incredible vision, is a very good goalscorer and works very, very hard for the team and is always the first forward who gets back to defend. A massive, massive loss.

I honestly have no idea what Moyes was thinking when he made those comments, unless he does want rid of him. The bids would come in regardless once Rooney appears unsettled, so surely the best way to get the most money is to make it look like you really want to hold on to the player, not say he's f***ing back up. Honestly baffling.

Moyes out. Bring back Fergie. :pilko:

I missed that because I was writing my own post but basically that's what I meant. I thought it was snide of Fergie not to involve Rooney at that last home game finale and every else has followed on.

ManU nearly got a record points total last year and the only notable defeat was to RM in a game that did not expose fundamental problems. I don't think major changes need to be made, not when a new manager is settling in.

Look at the state Rooney is in already. How old is he 27? The guy is on £250,000 a week and is in the last year of his deal.

Of course they're trying to shift him! The plonker is probably looking for a pay rise. Would you give him a new deal on that kind of money, considering you have to beg him to be fit half the time, and the other half of the time he's injured.

Rooney's having a laugh. Hurt and confused, pah!

Guest neesy111

Is mata on the decline? Chelsea seem to want rid and was shite for Spain in the summer.

He had a bad Olympics in 2012 and was the best midfielder imo in the league.  No correlation imo.

There must be something in this Jose not fancying Mata stuff. I still find it hard to believe though, he's class.

Mata is worth £25m at least. That deal is upwards of £35m if true for a guy in his last year. I call bullshit.

Is mata on the decline? Chelsea seem to want rid and was shite for Spain in the summer.

He had a bad Olympics in 2012 and was the best midfielder imo in the league.  No correlation imo.

Aye I actually voted him the best player overall in the league last year. He's fucking class. :lol: Which is why I think that story has to be bollocks. Only 25 a few months ago too.

Carrick    Cleverley

Mata        Kagawa      Zaha

RVP.

Hmmm.

There must be something in this Jose not fancying Mata stuff. I still find it hard to believe though, he's class.

Mata is worth £25m at least. That deal is upwards of £35m if true for a guy in his last year. I call bullshit.

Rooney has 2 years left.

Edit: Damn you Toady.