Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Even if Arsenal were in for Rooney or Fabregas to replace him, I still think it's a big mistake if they let him go. Class player.

This

He's the only Premier League footballer I've seen take a corner with one foot, then take another with the opposite.

Even if Arsenal were in for Rooney or Fabregas to replace him, I still think it's a big mistake if they let him go. Class player.

This

He's the only Premier League footballer I've seen take a corner with one foot, then take another with the opposite.

pretty sure shola could do that, admittedly on both occasions the ball would roll forward about 3ft then out of play but hey ho.

Thauvin has gone on holiday instead of reporting back to Lille as they won't grant him a transfer to Marseille. He hasn't even played a game for Lille yet  :lol:

Sounds like a complete prat.

Never rated Negredo that highly. Certainly not the price Man City are reportedly paying.

The few times I've seen Negredo I've thought he's looked absolute class but never when playing for Spain.

Thauvin has gone on holiday instead of reporting back to Lille as they won't grant him a transfer to Marseille. He hasn't even played a game for Lille yet  :lol:

uefa/players unions have to step in to sort out  this sort of crap. players have to realise it cuts both ways, they'll still get paid till the end of their contracts if they fall short and turn out to be crap, in return for that they should honour their side.

uefa/players unions have to step in to sort out  this sort of crap. players have to realise it cuts both ways, they'll still get paid till the end of their contracts if they fall short and turn out to be crap, in return for that they should honour their side.

:thup:

This

pretty sure shola could do that, admittedly on both occasions the ball would roll forward about 3ft then out of play but hey ho.

:lol:

Totally agree... I love football... But I hate footballers :lol:

Can he even legally move this window even if all parties were willing?...

Never rated Negredo that highly. Certainly not the price Man City are reportedly paying.

Best Spanish tall striker, until we see what Llorente does at Juve. He's come leaps and bounds this season, too, growing in confidence and carrying Sevilla on his back. I still don't see the point of paying so much for him when you've got Dzeko in your books, but we'll see.

To be fair I have't seen all that much of Negredo as I don't see many Sevilla games. Only times I really watched him was if he was against Madrid or Barca on sky which I know isn't a fair examination. Just remember him having a really off game once and missing sitters and having just a general donkey-like performance. :)

Anyway bet he's glad he didn't end up at West Ham though :) they bid for him earlier in the summer I think.

Ginola took them left or right footed. The Darren Peacock goal against Man Utd he took right-footed.

Always had Ginola down as a right footer.

This

I think he's brilliant, can only see him being better next season too with Wilshere being able to take some of the creative load off and linking up with him.

It's been rubbished by the Atleti owner and Arsenal btw.

Ginola took them left or right footed. The Darren Peacock goal against Man Utd he took right-footed.

This

I think he's brilliant, can only see him being better next season too with Wilshere being able to take some of the creative load off and linking up with him.

I always thought he was left footed

This

Small technicality, but Cerezo isn't the owner, just the chairman.

And I say that because it wouldn't be the first time where chairman and owners go separate ways in transfer deals :lol:

This

Small technicality, but Cerezo isn't the owner, just the chairman.

And I say that because it wouldn't be the first time where chairman and owners go separate ways in transfer deals :lol:

:thup: