Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Today I read (telegraph I think) in excess of 50mil. Obviously that could be anything but it seems like this is a case of everyone copying eachother with Marca initially suggesting the price.

Yep. That's how these things generally pan out. Marca make something up, then the whole thing cascades.

Front three of Ronaldo Benzema Bale would be f***ing class like. Would probable take it over Neymar Messi Pedro.

Probably, problem comes is that Barca's would be a lot more balanced and defensively viable.

Not to mention Madrid don't really have the players for a midfield 3, Alonso plays too deep and Isco and Ozil play too high up.

I actually think Bale imbalances Madrid, considering what Ancelotti is trying to do and their fullbacks are ridiculously offensive combined with Ronaldo and Bale being poor defensively.

Obviously Barcelona have a much better midfield, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets are all three arguably the best midfielders in the world at the moment. Just saying that that possible front three would be fucking dreamy, defenders would be shitting themselves coming up against them :lol:

Obviously Barcelona have a much better midfield, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets are all three arguably the best midfielders in the world at the moment. Just saying that that possible front three would be f***ing dreamy, defenders would be shitting themselves coming up against them :lol:

Aye :lol: i was just thinking about it from a working team point of view.

Front three of Ronaldo Benzema Bale would be f***ing class like. Would probable take it over Neymar Messi Pedro.

What? And before people start I'm not saying this because Neymar is there, I'm saying this because Messi is Messi and pair Messi with Sammy on his left and Shola on his right and Barcelona will still have the better front three.

Personally I think all those insane Madrid bids are just Marca-made BS.

And despite the unquestionable fact that he is a great player, I fail to see where he'd fit in Madrid's puzzle, particularly given his style is already too similar to Cronaldo's, and the system Ancelotti wants to implement.

It reeks a bit of "let's buy Beckham and play him in holding midfield" syndrome. Probably not as serious, but I predict one of either Bale or Cronaldo would be playing as striker by the end of the season, which would be detrimental to either one given they thrive on having space to run into.

What? And before people start I'm not saying this because Neymar is there, I'm saying this because Messi is Messi and pair Messi with Sammy on his left and Shola on his right and Barcelona will still have the better front three.

Bollocks :spit:

Personally I think all those insane Madrid bids are just Marca-made BS.

And despite the unquestionable fact that he is a great player, I fail to see where he'd fit in Madrid's puzzle, particularly given his style is already too similar to Cronaldo's, and the system Ancelotti wants to implement.

It reeks a bit of "let's buy Beckham and play him in holding midfield" syndrome. Probably not as serious, but I predict one of either Bale or Cronaldo would be playing as striker by the end of the season, which would be detrimental to either one given they thrive on having space to run into.

I would have them on each side of a front three, both cutting inside. Problem would be balancing their midfield to that, sounds far too attacking having Özil, Isco & Alonso as a midfield three, especially considering their full backs are very offensive as well.

Bollocks :spit:

Wasn't being entirely serious.

Spurs could do a lot worse than getting Di Maria in any deal for Bale if they do want too sell.

Di María is great, but inconsistent. I reckon an on form Di María would be amazing for Spurs though.

But he's a bit of a cunt, he's already asked for - I believe - at least two new contracts since joining them and his off-form periods always match the months after signing or being denied one :lol:

We'll see about Neymar, one think I liked about him at the Confed Cup, is that he seems to actually have a decent work rate, which is something we need for our wingers. But he's so fucking thin that he'll bounce off most fullbacks over here :lol:

Glad we've just signed him though.

Great to see the Serie A transfer merry go round back in full swing after a short while out of action.

Just need a random AC & Inter player swap for the full house.

@ItalianoCalcio: According to Corriere dello Sport, Milan are interested in Inter's Silvestre since Bonera got hurt. Nocerino could be part of a deal.