Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'm sure Real can buy 2 world-class players for 60m each. Bale has 3 years left so they can return in a year or two's time in a stronger bargaining position for a more experienced player.

I consider them insane if they ever bid that sum tbh.

And according to Marca, Spurs' asking price for Bale is...

http://estaticos01.marca.com/imagenes/2013/07/30/g3007.f9ca665c42db2ed0ea790fde421cb2ad.jpg

shut down football ffs

Is this Liverpool balancing the books? If so the Carroll, downing & Henderson transfers have totally fucked them.

Probably Rodgers getting rid of anyone who isn't too adept on the ball or he doesn't fancy.

Sky Sports understands Manchester City have granted midfielder Abdisalam Ibrahim a free transfer to let him leave the Etihad Stadium.

Highly-rated Ibrahim is currently on loan at Norwegian side Stromsgodset, but he has a clause inserted in his loan deal which allows him to leave this summer if a club makes an offer for his services.

Ibrahim is entering the final year of his contract at City and with the Norway Under-21 international well down the pecking order in Manuel Pellegrini's star-studded squad, they are ready to let him leave for free.

A host of top-flight clubs in the UK are thought to be keeping tabs on the Somalia-born player, who has been outstanding for Stromsgodset this season.

Crystal Palace, West Brom, Newcastle, Swansea, Hull and Scottish champions Celtic are all thought to be admirers of the 22-year-old after tracking his progress in the Tippeligaen.

Palace are thought to be leading the chase for Ibrahim after seeing a move for Newcastle's Dan Gosling fall through.

Ibrahim is keen to be playing regular first-team football at this stage of his career and is hoping to resolve his long-term future in the next few weeks.

"Yes, it's true the club gave me a free transfer last week and my advisors are speaking with clubs at this stage," Ibrahim told Sky Sports.

"I'm hoping to have my future sorted in the next couple of weeks hopefully by mid August.

"Stromsgodset have been really good to me and I have developed so much here, but now I would like to test myself at the highest level which is playing in the Premier League week in week out."

The same LaSexta you quoted the the other day that said the deal was done? Don't bother with it all. It's the same with SSN over here saying "oh it's a real saga now" It's boring and just being used to sell papers/get website hits/gain viewers.

Every time I turn on the telly, Bale's asking price rises 20m more. Now it's €167m according to LaSexta.

knowing Levy that's believable

I would actually take that.

Any reason why we shouldn't add LaSexta and Marca into "Braindead Twitter Lies...and Marca/LaSexta"?

Every time I turn on the telly, Bale's asking price rises 20m more. Now it's €167m according to LaSexta.

knowing Levy that's believable

I would actually take that.

Any reason why we shouldn't add LaSexta and Marca into "Braindead Twitter Lies...and Marca/LaSexta"?

marca does occasionally get one right

Marca don't work that way, they aim to direct Real Madrid's policy, not the opposite. Always been that way, they just believe they know better.

LaSexta is closer to Pérez (the channel's director used to be in his board).

I have been misled  :(

Always assumed Madrid use them as a tool to drive big name transfers and the likes of AS and El Confidencial are more reliable.