Gervinho

Dave

-----------------------------------Krul-------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------Coloccini----------------------------------Enrique--

---------------------------Tiote-----------Cabaye-----------------------------------

N'Zogbia---------------------Ben Arfa------------------------Marveaux----------

------------------------------------------------------Gervinho------------------------

---------------------------Ba---------------Adebayor--------------------------------

Could do with another striker or two.

Enrique will be off so we can put Erdinc in  :thup:

Guest taps01

Whats going on with this, I haven't seen anything in ages?

He is going to announce where he is playing next season by the end of the week  :rolleyes:

Lille Reject Arsenal Bid for Gervinho

Inside Futbol - ‎25 minutes ago‎

A number of other clubs, including Newcastle United, are known to be monitoring the situation and could yet enter the fray with a higher offer. Gervinho turned out 35 times in Lille's Ligue 1-winning campaign last season, finding the back of the net on ..

I think this is probably a reason why things have slowed down on our side from the transfer point of view. I imagine we are not too keen to go hard after Erdinc until we definetely know there is no chance of us getting Gervinho.

I think this is probably a reason why things have slowed down on our side from the transfer point of view. I imagine we are not too keen to go hard after Erdinc until we definetely know there is no chance of us getting Gervinho.

If anything, it would be a reason as to why we haven't gone in for Zoggy yet.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3660300/Arsenal-close-in-as-Gerv-asks-to-go.html

Lille president Michel Seydoux said: "I have spoken with Gervinho and he wants to play for Arsenal next season.

"This is clear but now we must get an agreement between the two clubs.

"We have maintained contact but still the Londoners have not presented us with a formal offer.

"Negotiations are ongoing but Gervinho has demanded a solution to the situation soon."

• 2 weeks later...