Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest palnese

French football is a great market to tap really. Technically, tactically and physically proficient players who are used to a highly physically intensive league and most of them are desperate to get themselves over the channel to play here.

Aye, and then the sulking starts

:lol:

Cabaye would be a great signing. A midfielder with quality who can actually pass and move the ball? Is this Newcastle?! :kasper: Really though, he's been a constant presence as this Lille side have really progressed, and was brilliant especially last season. Would love him in our colours.

Cabaye would be a great signing. A midfielder with quality who can actually pass and move the ball? Is this Newcastle?! :kasper: Really though, he's been a constant presence as this Lille side have really progressed, and was brilliant especially last season. Would love him in our colours.

My prominent thoughts aswell  :lol:

Guest Wearside

Do Newcastle ever sign just good or average players?

Why does every player Newcastle sign have to be bigged up like they are something special?

I guarantee 90% of Newcastle fans on here had never even heard of this Cabaye lad this morning.

Why does every player Newcastle sign have to be bigged up like they are something special?

I guarantee 90% of Newcastle fans on here had never even heard of this Cabaye lad this morning.

nice try

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/1/21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

How's Muntari working out for you?

Like Sessegnon you mean?  :bluestar:

Poor effort.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Steve_Bruce.jpg

Poor effort.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Steve_Bruce.jpg

Classy as fook Brucey(or Brucie) . The Pep of the North.

Oofyafucka! :D

I didn't see many people bigging up Shefki Kuqi when he rolled into town like.

Guest Wearside

:fishing:

FWIW I've never heard of him because I don't follow French football. It's normally a good sign when fans of the other team are raging though.

My point exactly,hardly any of you have ever seen him play or even heard of him and it's funny watching you all big him up on the basis of nothing at all.

Have any of you considered why he is leaving a club in the CL to sign for a lower half PL club?

FWIW I've never heard of him because I don't follow French football. It's normally a good sign when fans of the other team are raging though.

My point exactly,hardly any of you have ever seen him play or even heard of him and it's funny watching you all big him up on the basis of nothing at all.

Have any of you considered why he is leaving a club in the CL to sign for a lower half PL club?

He's first team, it's not like he's leaving cos of a lack of football or he wasn't good enough for their team..

Guest Wearside

Shall we compare Sessegnon to Ben Afra?

Because the mighty Sunderland are looking elsewhere and we were his second choice, obviously.