Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

is it wrong that I am already resigned to losing him next summer?

Yeah, think he should put in a transfer request now. Wouldn't begrudge him in the slightest.

In fact, I think they should all go, and Pardew and his team as well, should never have come to us as we're totally shit.

In fact, I think we should get rid of the club, total embarrassment to the city, wouldn't begrudge the demolition men in the slightest (though to be honest we're probably not good enough for them, they probably think we're small fry with our lop sided mess).

In fact, fuck Newcastle full stop. If we can't persuade a left back to stay in the city rather than go to traditional giants like Liverpool waving wedge in his face and an unarguably greater chance of National recognition whether they're in Europe or not, we should just give up, burn it to the ground, and move to Wearside.

Like the idea that everything has to go through him. The back to front football we played for the last two seasons can be effective but I agree with AP that you lose control if you cannot play through the midfield and retain possession.

From my East Stand seat against fiore it was noticable that the players were screaming at enrique a couple ot times to play the ball inside to Yohan rathen than knock the ball long.

Good interview with him on the Google News feed if someone wants to whack up a Google Translate job up. (Sorry I'm on my mobile)

Done on my phone lazy git ;)

After playing a half hour with the Blues Wednesday, Yohan Cabaye make his debut tomorrow in the Premier League with his new team in Newcastle. His first game since the scent Lille find Gervinho and Arsenal in front. Confidences. INTERVIEW BY SEBASTIAN NOAH> @ sebastien.noe nordeclair.fr

How does your integration? >>

Frankly, it's perfect. We quickly found a home with my wife and I were super well received at the club. Everything is made here to put you in the best conditions. Even the language, it starts to go. Anyway, I understand about my teammates ...

Many people were surprised to see you go to Newcastle, who is not qualified for Europe. >>

Yes I know. But for me it was the opportunity to learn the English league, which I think is the best in the world with Spain. So obviously it's not Manchester United or Arsenal. But it is England, another world.

How is it different? >>

For the preparation example, work much more with the ball. Then, there is no room for green. Saturday (tomorrow), we play against Arsenal at 17:30. We all go to 15h. And then there is the public. For our first game we played to 9000 people face a team of D5!

At the game, your role will he very different from what you had to Lille? >>

Yes, a little anyway, because the system varies. But one of the reasons I came is that the coach (Alan Pardew) wants me to be the custodian of the game Most of the balls have to go through me. This is what is happening since the beginning of the preparation and I like really.

Like a flash, you face Arsenal and Gervinho for the first game of the season. >>

Yes, it's really great to be able to so quickly recrosses Gervais. While I think he's going to cause problems! It will be home to 50,000 people and everyone here remembers the 4-4 draw of the

Anyone understand that bit?

Frankly, it's perfect. We quickly found a home with my wife and I were super well received at the club. Everything is made here to put you in the best conditions. Even the language, it starts to go.

Absolutely delighted we now have this side sorted for the foreign lads, can remember some absolute horror stories from previous signings.

Good interview with him on the Google News feed if someone wants to whack up a Google Translate job up. (Sorry I'm on my mobile)

Done on my phone lazy git ;)

After playing a half hour with the Blues Wednesday, Yohan Cabaye make his debut tomorrow in the Premier League with his new team in Newcastle. His first game since the scent Lille find Gervinho and Arsenal in front. Confidences. INTERVIEW BY SEBASTIAN NOAH> @ sebastien.noe nordeclair.fr

Frankly, it's perfect. We quickly found a home with my wife and I were super well received at the club. Everything is made here to put you in the best conditions. Even the language, it starts to go. Anyway, I understand about my teammates ...

Many people were surprised to see you go to Newcastle, who is not qualified for Europe. >>

Yes I know. But for me it was the opportunity to learn the English league, which I think is the best in the world with Spain. So obviously it's not Manchester United or Arsenal. But it is England, another world.

How is it different? >>

For the preparation example, work much more with the ball. Then, there is no room for green. Saturday (tomorrow), we play against Arsenal at 17:30. We all go to 15h. And then there is the public. For our first game we played to 9000 people face a team of D5!

At the game, your role will he very different from what you had to Lille? >>

Yes, a little anyway, because the system varies. But one of the reasons I came is that the coach (Alan Pardew) wants me to be the custodian of the game Most of the balls have to go through me. This is what is happening since the beginning of the preparation and I like really.

Like a flash, you face Arsenal and Gervinho for the first game of the season. >>

Yes, it's really great to be able to so quickly recrosses Gervais. While I think he's going to cause problems! It will be home to 50,000 people and everyone here remembers the 4-4 draw of the

Anyone understand that bit?

'La mise au vert' refers to taking the players to some sort of luxury resort to relax and boost morale before the start of the season or before a big game.  I think this is quite common in France. Cabaye is saying we don't do this here. We do more work with the ball.

That's the first time I've had the chance to watch him play. Clearly has immense potential and is quite a talent, but the way we were playing for much of today just didn't suit him. Seems he's also not quite able to cope with the pace of the Premiership, but hopefully that will come with time. He also seemed to be much better once Obertan was subbed on. Could see him and Ben Arfa working well with Obertan.

Struggled with the pace of the English game and looked knackered later on.

Needs the ball into feet and to be able to turn it over more quickly.

Looking forward to seeing him when he's a bit more used to the nature of the prem.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He looked better when further up the pitch. Will be very good playing deep but I think we should start using him more advanced.