Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Kadar training with the first team there too.

A good sign maybe?

Not sure mate, definitely not a bad one that he's back among the first team,  every time Willie Donachie speaks about him he has nothing but praise for Kadar, maybe he's done enough to get back in the first team pool with his performances for the reserves, would worry long term though.

Hopefully he has done enough to get back in amongst the first team squad but really, I don't think he has a future here :undecided:

What a man:

@YCabayeofficiel En route to the stadium with the boss ... Hope will make the draw tomorrow !

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg857/scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=tlwq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:smitten:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What a man:

@YCabayeofficiel En route to the stadium with the boss ... Hope will make the draw tomorrow !

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg857/scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=tlwq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:smitten:

They really are attractive  :blush:

Guest neesy111

Well the TV behind them has Sky On, so guessing it's a building.

I noticed when I passed the team coach at Fulham it had Sky on the screens so could be on the move still...

Thought it would be hard to get a Sky Signal while moving.

Well the TV behind them has Sky On, so guessing it's a building.

I noticed when I passed the team coach at Fulham it had Sky on the screens so could be on the move still...

Thought it would be hard to get a Sky Signal while moving.

That's what I thought but I could see the menu graphics etc... Not sure they had a signal like!..

Guest neesy111

Of course you can have Sky on the bus. You can have Sky go on the mobiles. Having it on the bus via satellite/internet shouldn't be a problem.

You do know how Sky SATELITE works?  Via a dish pointing in the right direction in the sky.  It looks like SkyHD box which is unavailable via the Internet.

Of course you can have Sky on the bus. You can have Sky go on the mobiles. Having it on the bus via satellite/internet shouldn't be a problem.

You do know how Sky SATELITE works?  Via a dish pointing in the right direction in the sky.  It looks like SkyHD box which is unavailable via the Internet.

Aye, fair point. :lol:

Didn't know that about HD unavailable via internet.

I thought it'd be the same as the German Sky Go, which you can get as HD version via internet iirc.