Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

must be close to 300 corners with no return. Ba, v Wolves in 2011 was last success from a corner.

The best we've done from a corner was when Ben Arfa picked it up and ran into the box to win a penalty, at least I think it was from a corner against Spurs at home.

Said this before but I don't understand how corners can be that bad when they aren't the type Robert used to put in.

They are just really shit. These are quality footballers at the top of their game who train pretty much every day in how to play football. If you gave average Joe decent Sunday league player that many corners I am sure more would cause danger than we currently manage. It's baffling :lol:

We do too many floated balls. We're never going to be the best at corners, we just don't have any great headers of a ball, so just drill it in and see what happens. Do some short ones to add some variety.

The closest we've come to scoring from a corner this year, was when Ben Arfa tried to score one against West Ham :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Are we all agreed that he must be being told to float them in?

Anything else seems unrealistic.

The delviery is horrendous. then when the delivery is good. Nobody attacks it.

I'm more concerned about his challenges. Seems to have a borderline red almost every league game now.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure why I've just sat through a whole 2 minutes of what was effectively a male photo-shoot like, but I did.

I got a stiffy while watching it  :lol: