Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats  51s 

Telegraph: Yohan Cabaye will be disciplined and fined by manager Alan Pardew after the midfielder refused to play against West Ham

If he does get fined, will people defending him accept he has been a bit of a cunt?

Pardew 11 August 2013 -

“It [the speculation] can only be good for Yohan's confidence, so if clubs want to get involved, good luck to them," the Newcastle manager said on Saturday after a 1-1 friendly draw with Portuguese side Braga.

"He's one of the best midfielders in the world and we want to keep him."

August 19th - Cabaye left out of team due to Arsenal bid.

August 24th - Cabaye still not in team to face West Ham.

Pardew August 25th 2013 -

“If Arsenal want to sign the player they’re going to need to sign him soon because at some point we’re just going to say no,”

:D

Pardew 11 August 2013 -

“It [the speculation] can only be good for Yohan's confidence, so if clubs want to get involved, good luck to them," the Newcastle manager said on Saturday after a 1-1 friendly draw with Portuguese side Braga.

"He's one of the best midfielders in the world and we want to keep him."

August 19th - Cabaye left out of team due to Arsenal bid.

August 24th - Cabaye still not in team to face West Ham.

Pardew August 25th 2013 -

“If Arsenal want to sign the player they’re going to need to sign him soon because at some point we’re just going to say no,”

:D

Aye, real funny that..  :blackeye:

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats  51s 

Telegraph: Yohan Cabaye will be disciplined and fined by manager Alan Pardew after the midfielder refused to play against West Ham

If he does get fined, will people defending him accept he has been a bit of a c***?

Naturally.

How reliable is nufc_stats as a source though? I'll wait for a club statement on a fine or even the local papers doing so without Cabaye challenging the decision before committing to whether he's a cunt.

Says something about Newcastle that the one club who's done worse than us in the market this summer has managed to unsettle one of our best players with a mediocre transfer bid. :lol:

What does it say?

We're s****.

Up to now this transfer's been the equivalent of Dick Byrne (Wenger) getting Cyril to get the corner flag (Cabaye) as a momento and Dougal (Pardew) just watching it, doing little to stop him but they still seem as inept at getting their hands on it.

One of the world's best. :yao: He's always been overrated, not just by us, but the media too.

Arsenal fans are really going to be disappointed when they see Cabaye playing for them as he's not upgrade on their current players whatsoever.

I think Wilshere and Cabaye would be a good match tbh, if Wilshere ever stays fit.

Both have a bit of 'tackle' in them, Wilshere is better technically and will distribute it better, Cabaye will add the goals Wilshere doesn't have at the moment.

I really think Cabaye being given a bit more freedom will be the making of him over here :(

Guest Haris Vuckic

We have a lot of overrated players at Newcastle - Cabaye isn't one of them but he isn't what Arsenal need either.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ramsey was class there to be fair to him. Man of the match I think?

Cabaye can be useful from deep but he's wasted there - throw him a bit further up and let him create, similar role to Gundogan @ BVB.

Guest bimpy474

We have a lot of overrated players at Newcastle - Cabaye isn't one of them but he isn't what Arsenal need either.

Aye i'm baffled by Arsenal wanting him, there not exactly short in CM's especially if they do resign Flamini.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye i'm baffled by Arsenal wanting him, there not exactly short in CM's especially if they do resign Flamini.

Again - as Newcastle have said - it could be simply a ruse to placate the fans. ''Takes one to know one'' and we are the biggest bull shitters in the game.

Again - as Newcastle have said - it could be simply a ruse to placate the fans. ''Takes one to know one'' and we are the biggest bull shitters in the game.

at least we bullshit about players for positions we think the fans will want, it's like kinnear trying to placate us by "going after" a keeper.