Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Wonder if we will see a transfer request go in after we reject the £13m although this is from the Sunday comics.

He has gone from helping us sign other French players to now being desperate to leave, being called Kebabs offend him that much ?

He will stay play and go to PSG in January

Think he'll leave on deadline day.

It's the same as it was with Carroll or, to a lesser example, Milner.

We'll sell him and give ourselves no time to replace him.

I'd say he's worth £15m. We don't really need a new CM if he leaves though. Yesterday was proof enough to show that what we really need is a left-winger/striker.

Anita - Siss

Marv

Is good enough to start for a top 10 side. Play Benny and Remy/Winger on each side of Remy/Cisse/Striker and we'll be fine. With injuries we have Bigi, Gosling, Tiote to play centrally and Ben Arfa to play in the Marv position.

We definitely need another attacking midfielder if Cabaye goes.

Hell we need one anyway but we can't be relying on only Marveaux all season long.

I'd still have winger/striker as a priority. Our biggest problem right now is lack of movement.

Still don't understand why people complain about our lack of creativity but don't want to buy a player to fix it.

Its even more important than a striker in my eyes, as we have 3 strikers but no one supplying them.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'd rather sell to Arsenal than PSG. A good relationship with Arsenal could come in handy (loan players)

I would be honoured to see him in an arsenal shirt

I'd rather sell to Arsenal than PSG. A good relationship with Arsenal could come in handy (loan players)

I would be honoured to see him in an arsenal shirt

:lol: Sell our player underpriced to arsenal so we get the odd reasonably good loan player, fuck off!

Arsenal clearly not taken note of Ashley's Carroll sale, if I was their fans I'd be furious at yet another fruitless bid. It's clear they don't rate him enough to bid £20m and I doubt they will. A transfer request from Cabaye might lower the price but not that much and Ashley is the type to keep him out of spite.

If we're looking from that perspective, I'd rather get in with a sovereign state that will probably start selling surplus players at knockdown prices because money is no object. But it's not like we'd utilise either chance.

If it was re-invested sufficiently then £20m or fuck off. Both clubs have the resources available if they really want him. As it is, we won't replace him until next summer for £5m.