Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Yes we've done well to hang on to our top players - we're vulnerable to sovereign states and all that

Easy to do so when nobody is bidding for them though.

That and they are not at that level...

If PSG are interested, I wonder why they have not made a move as yet - can't be because they want to save a bit on the wage bill by delaying the deal - unless of course discreet negotiations are already taking place.

Blanc says that he "read" Spurs were interested so they might not be.  However, I wonder who would blink first in negotiations between Ashley and Levy.

If PSG are interested, I wonder why they have not made a move as yet - can't be because they want to save a bit on the wage bill by delaying the deal - unless of course discreet negotiations are already taking place.

Blanc says that he "read" Spurs were interested so they might not be.  However, I wonder who would blink first in negotiations between Ashley and Levy.

If spuds sell bale for £90m Ashley won't budge a quid below £30m IMO, he may even want more  :lol:

I'd be surprised if he'll still be with us by September. PSG, Spurs possibly Monnaco and Man U that we know of.

Would love to see our midfield and forwards line up:

Tiote.            Sissoko

Marveaux

HBA.                    Sinclair /Gouf

Remy

Just think Remys pace would really cause defences problems.

Guess pards would be more of a 442 though:

HBA.  Tiote. Sissoko.  Gouf/remy

Remy/Gomis

Cisse

I'd be surprised if he'll still be with us by September. PSG, Spurs possibly Monnaco and Man U that we know of.

Marveaux

Remy

Remy/Gomis

Cisse

Not a single chance even Pardew persists with a 4-4-2 with Gouffran on the left.

I don't think it is. If Pardew's actually stupid enough to play Jonas from the start we'll continue to do poorly and he'll be sacked. Kinnear will then look at his stats (he's actually well aware of the player's stats, funnily enough) and tell him to fuck off.

People really need to stop putting up formations without Jonas in them. It's not going to happen, you are wasting yours and our time.

Jonas won't play when everyone is fit.

Someone is optimistic

may be as simple as Blanc wants him but PSG aren't listening to his opinion on signings

Marveaux

Remy

Remy/Gomis

Cisse

Not a single chance even Pardew persists with a 4-4-2 with Gouffran on the left.

If he plays 4-4-2 with those wide players I'll be forced to admit he should be sacked immediately.