Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest mimifrench

Around 4.5 - 5 million euros.

Only !

Say why you want about your president Ashley, but all i've noticed is that he is quite good in business !

I mean Cabaye is a french international and win the league 1 last season, so it is a very low price for such a player... Lille will miss him a lot, they've replaced him by Pedretti, who is not ad good as him.

Guest mimifrench

Tiote, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Marveaux, Ba, Obertan, Gosling, Best, Williamson, Guthrie, Krul and Jonas cost about as much as Henderson :lol:

Sorry but who is Henderson ?

A Sunderland player maybe or someone you hate probably ??

Never heard of him...

Used to play for Sunderland, was highly rated for some reason but like the ghosts in Mario he would never do anything when you were looking. Somehow Sunderland got £20m for him from Liverpool.

A Sunderland player maybe or someone you hate probably ??

Never heard of him...

Used to play for Sunderland, was highly rated for some reason but like the ghosts in Mario he would never do anything when you were looking. Somehow Sunderland got £20m for him from Liverpool.

:lol:

I thought he was one of our best players on Saturday, only really Jonas and Colo better than him.  He mugged a few of their players, really solid in the tackle, which is amazing given his size.  I knew he was of a slight build and about 5ft 8" ish, but at the match he looked tiny.  Made some really nice passes as well, looks a very intelligent footballer.  Buzzed about the pitch and for the second week in a row, he ran himself into the ground.  If he looks this promising and decent now, can't wait to see him in the second half of the season!  Might get Cabaye 4 on the orange shirt, but don't want to jinx it!

Oh and he may be small but he's fucking ripped, threw his shirt in the crowd at the end and he looked more like a welterweight than a footballer  :lol: have got a lot of man love for this guy  :smitten: