Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

Starting for France tonight.

Prefer him to be sub like, cant get injured sat on the bench, selfishness for us i know but i just want to protect him in bubble wrap :D

http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Equipe-de-France/EDF--le-surnom-sexy-de-Cabaye-071053056.html

Cabaye's Sexy Nickname

Transferred to Newcastle in the summer, Johan Cabaye has already conquered England. The Magpies supporters have even came up with a nickname for him, and a rather sexy one...

In North-East England, Newcastle has a bit of a "Frenchy" air about the place this summer. With Hatem Ben Arfa already there, he has seen the arrival of four new Frenchmen this summer, Cabaye, Obertan, Marveaux & Abeid. For the first one mentioned, title winner with Lille and already selected on numerous occasions by Laurent Blanc, it was a bit of a risky move just one year from Euro 2012 in Poland & Ukraine. Two months into the season, at the moment he is proving to be one of the success stories. The French international midfielder has already taken his game to the Magpies and is already impressing the Premier League. Even Joey Barton, close friend of Ousmane Dabo, warmly welcomed the northern Frenchman before his departure to QPR.

Yohan Cabaye - aka Dreamboat

New darling of the....Magpies supporters, the former Lille man has conquered the St James' Park fans. Just like Hatem Ben Arfa, nicknamed "Heineken player" by his coach Alan Pardew, Cabaye even has his own nickname already: "Dreamboat" (a slang word for someone appealing and sexy). "I read that reading L'Equipe on the morning of the Wolverhampton match (2-1, Saturday)", Yohan said in L'Equipe today, apparently unaware of his new nickname. "They say it's because I'm a sexy boy, they are crazy these English!" Les Bleus' midfielder was not completely wrong. Before returning to England next Wednesday, he has the opportunity to further consolidate his place in the France team tonight against Albania.

:lol: :lol:

Did N-O start that nickname off? :lol:

http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Equipe-de-France/EDF--le-surnom-sexy-de-Cabaye-071053056.html

Cabaye's Sexy Nickname

Transferred to Newcastle in the summer, Johan Cabaye has already conquered England. The Magpies supporters have even came up with a nickname for him, and a rather sexy one...

In North-East England, Newcastle has a bit of a "Frenchy" air about the place this summer. With Hatem Ben Arfa already there, he has seen the arrival of four new Frenchmen this summer, Cabaye, Obertan, Marveaux & Abeid. For the first one mentioned, title winner with Lille and already selected on numerous occasions by Laurent Blanc, it was a bit of a risky move just one year from Euro 2012 in Poland & Ukraine. Two months into the season, at the moment he is proving to be one of the success stories. The French international midfielder has already taken his game to the Magpies and is already impressing the Premier League. Even Joey Barton, close friend of Ousmane Dabo, warmly welcomed the northern Frenchman before his departure to QPR.

New darling of the....Magpies supporters, the former Lille man has conquered the St James' Park fans. Just like Hatem Ben Arfa, nicknamed "Heineken player" by his coach Alan Pardew, Cabaye even has his own nickname already: "Dreamboat" (a slang word for someone appealing and sexy). "I read that reading L'Equipe on the morning of the Wolverhampton match (2-1, Saturday)", Yohan said in L'Equipe today, apparently unaware of his new nickname. "They say it's because I'm a sexy boy, they are crazy these English!" Les Bleus' midfielder was not completely wrong. Before returning to England next Wednesday, he has the opportunity to further consolidate his place in the France team tonight against Albania.

:nods: (I'd like to think so anyway :laugh: )

Cabaye's Sexy Nickname

Wasn't it Taylor and Besty on Twitter.

Cabaye's Sexy Nickname

Wasn't it Taylor and Besty on Twitter.

Think it was aye.