Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Some of the stuff is pretty funny.

Before my first game as a professional player' date=' I was sharing my bedroom with Lichtsteiner. Yo and Kevin Mirallas were sharing another one. So, I decided to visit them and I would come back later to my room. Eventually I stayed and spend the night between them. We made one bed out of the two we had. I didn’t sleep that well, and I woke up with pain in my back. [/quote']

as i posted in the debuchey thread

MATHIEU DEBUCHY (LILLE PLAYER)

He is a good player, an international class player. We met at the trainee center of Lille and he already had a huge potential. His best quality, I would say his kindness. He is level-headed and remains simple. We are on the phone twice a months and we had lunch few weeks ago. I am planning to come and see him play in England soon enough. We share a passion for tattoos and we often discuss about the next one. Besides, we both have a tattoo representing a rosary.

I am proud to get the chance to play in the French national team with him. It felt special because we have the same route since the beginning of our career.

When he left Lille, I was happy and sad at the same time. I knew we wouldn’t be able to see each other every day but It was a good thing for him to join a good team abroad. I am not surprised about his adaptation to the premiership. Yohan’s game can match with any kind of football. If he would have been to Spain, no doubt he would have as comfortable as he can be in Newcastle. He is now proving that he can evolve at a very high level. I am sure that within the next two years, he will join one of the best European club.

grrrrr

Before my first game as a professional player' date=' I was sharing my bedroom with Lichtsteiner. Yo and Kevin Mirallas were sharing another one. So, I decided to visit them and I would come back later to my room. Eventually I stayed and spend the night between them. We made one bed out of the two we had. I didn’t sleep that well, and I woke up with pain in my back. [/quote']

Footballers and their wild tales

Guest palnese

I do wonder what he said to Cahill.

Must have been quite nasty as he stated an apology on the official website.

as i posted in the debuchey thread

MATHIEU DEBUCHY (LILLE PLAYER)

He is a good player, an international class player. We met at the trainee center of Lille and he already had a huge potential. His best quality, I would say his kindness. He is level-headed and remains simple. We are on the phone twice a months and we had lunch few weeks ago. I am planning to come and see him play in England soon enough. We share a passion for tattoos and we often discuss about the next one. Besides, we both have a tattoo representing a rosary.

I am proud to get the chance to play in the French national team with him. It felt special because we have the same route since the beginning of our career.

When he left Lille, I was happy and sad at the same time. I knew we wouldn’t be able to see each other every day but It was a good thing for him to join a good team abroad. I am not surprised about his adaptation to the premiership. Yohan’s game can match with any kind of football. If he would have been to Spain, no doubt he would have as comfortable as he can be in Newcastle. He is now proving that he can evolve at a very high level. I am sure that within the next two years, he will join one of the best European club.

grrrrr

Dont worry man, Yohan will make him see the error of his ways and realise we will join the best european clubs instead of our players joining them  O0

Good god the man's a machine

:drool: Yo man, I love you  :laugh:

Can't help thinking he'd make a terrific Bond (that Tux shot :love:)

Actually I'm torn between Mr Cabaye and Mrs Cabaye as to who I fancy more  :laugh:

First it was Demba's site, then Ben 10's and now this

:yao:

It's too much man, too much to handle right now.