Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1m

Robbie Savage on @bbc5live, says he's "led to believe" Yohan Cabaye is not in #NUFC squad tonight / has been pulled out. Unconfirmed.

Can't believe that... we've openly mocked and rejected their bid. Would be massively strange.

Anyway, we'll see I guess.

I agree it makes no sense at all. Unless Cabaye is the one who's pulled out.

Wouldn't be the first time  either

Getting tips from Remy.

SORRY

Remy gives the tip but doesnt pull out. Thats his problem.

Do football transfers REALLY work like that? Clubs won't tout their players about behind the scenes via agents etc.. they just hope Wenger logs on to Skysports.com one day "Hang the f*** on, Pardew is worried about losing Cabaye!? Fire up the fax machine Pat!!".

No, clubs fancy a players and think another club might be after him so sit around doing nothing, or is that only us?

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1m

Robbie Savage on @bbc5live, says he's "led to believe" Yohan Cabaye is not in #NUFC squad tonight / has been pulled out. Unconfirmed.

Can't believe that... we've openly mocked and rejected their bid. Would be massively strange.

Anyway, we'll see I guess.

I agree it makes no sense at all. Unless Cabaye is the one who's pulled out.

Wouldn't be the first time  either

Getting tips from Remy.

SORRY

Remy gives the tip but doesnt pull out. Thats his problem.

My Sofa pulls out. Remy doesn't.

@lee_ryder: Cabaye did not appear when the players checked out the pitch. #nufc #mcfc #Arsenal

If he doesn't appear in the lineup today, I reckon he's as good as gone.

Aye - the fucker will probably be on strike now, munching on his frogs legs whining about how unfair everything is with an N'Zogbia-esque frown on his boat race.

@lee_ryder: Cabaye did not appear when the players checked out the pitch. #nufc #mcfc #Arsenal

Not unless Arsenal suddenly find an extra £5m+

Will likely be a Carroll-esque show put up by the parties involved. We reject first bid, they come in with a 2nd improved bid, we are forced to accept.

Whether it's us or him deciding not to be involved, it's an invitation to make more bids imo.

Whether it's us or him deciding not to be involved, it's an invitation to make more bids imo.

Either way it's a fucking disgrace if he's pulled out because of a £10m bid from Arsenal.

I wonder if Cabaye not playing is his decision or the clubs decision? After Carroll left I gave up on the idea of any player having any loyalty. Just about every footballer is a mercenary. I accept that now. Hopefully PSG and Monaco will get involved so we can have a bidding war for Cabaye. If we do sell Cabaye I hope he's as mediocre for his new team as he was for us last season.