Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I also don't want us to sell Debuchy at this stage, despite the fact he hasn't adapted (yet) to the pace of the Premiership. Our squad is thin enough as it is, with little or no cover at RB, and the retards in charge are already finding it hard to bring in the players we desperately need without adding further positions they need to focus on.

I also don't want us to sell Debuchy at this stage, despite the fact he hasn't adapted (yet) to the pace of the Premiership. Our squad is thin enough as it is, with little or no cover at RB, and the retards in charge are already finding it hard to bring in the players we desperately need without adding further positions they need to focus on.

Me neither, he's quality and will come good.

They spent the whole of last summer pussyfooting about trying to bring in Debuchy and failed. There is no chance we will manage to get in a new RB in under two weeks, and that's before even getting into the fact they have been chasing another forward and a winger on the cheap this entire summer, and predictably failed.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 23s

Pardew press conf on Cabaye: "The situation is ongoing and we are taking it day by day" Could figure v #whufc #nufc

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 49s

AP on Cabaye: We're taking it one day at a time. It's ongoing. There has only been one bid so far and we've turned it down. #nufc #afc #PSG

If Debuchy suddenly decides he wants to leave as well, are we going to treat his case differently to Cabaye? It might be a better idea to either force both to honour their contract or let both go.

Guest Phil K

Yeah, I really think we could do without losing another player, like.

Its as if Ashley and Kinnear are just trying to spitefully GOAD the fans. Cutting of their noses hypothetically to spite their faces.

We WILL go down without a whimper at this rate.

As for Debuchy, I'd guess that many fans would pay for his airfare.

Guest icemanblue

Its as if Ashley and Kinnear are just trying to spitefully GOAD the fans. Cutting of their noses hypothetically to spite their faces.

Had on, that has NO relevance to MY post. Please DO NOT quote me as if you're AGREEING with something I've said.

Can't really say he's had a fair chance. I remember the same crap being spouted about Coloccini and Enrique when they first came here.

Can't really say he's had a fair chance. I remember the same crap being spouted about Coloccini and Enrique when they first came here.

I think it depends on whether he wants to be here if Cabaye leaves. If he's not fussed then we should really try and keep him.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/30664-nufc-news-no-new-cabaye-bid.php

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has insisted the club are yet to receive any new bids for midfielder Yohan Cabaye after turning down a £10 million offer from Arsenal on Monday.

The Magpies labelled Arsenal’s bid for the France international as ‘derisory’ but it is understood the Gunners will return with an improved offer before the transfer window shuts on Monday 2 September.

French champions Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in landing the 27-year-old but Pardew has revealed neither club has made a new bid for Cabaye.

He said: "I think the situation with Yohan is an ongoing situation and we will take each day as it comes.

"There's been one bid and I've turned that down, and that's really all I'm going to say on that."

Has he been training or has he been at home picking up a wage while we actively try to sell him?

when does the official site put up (inspirational) pictures of training before match days?  Should be easy to spot.  His head's been turned so he should look like that lass fae The Exorcist.

Guest reefatoon

He must be a right fragile little poppet if he can't play football because another team want him.  Give him a brisk slap across the chops and tell him to get out there and perform until we agree to sell him to someone, the little mincebag.

Has he been training or has he been at home picking up a wage while we actively try to sell him?

when does the official site put up (inspirational) pictures of training before match days?  Should be easy to spot.  His head's been turned so he should look like that lass fae The Exorcist.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~3430222,00.html

No Cabaye fwiw.

Guest bimpy474

No Cabaye fwiw.

Who's the first pic, number 37.

Satka with a haircut ?

No Cabaye fwiw.

Who's the first pic, number 37.

Satka with a haircut ?

Cabaye. He's been starving himself in protest.