Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

I don't understand why people will say that Cabaye had a bad game if he doesn't hit one of his screamers. He links up play a lot, has a decent positioning and covers a lot of ground for a midfielder.

I think if he has a good game people will say so and the same applies if he plays badly like he did for us when we needed him last season. He had a very good game today and was equally good when he came on against Everton.

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien 3m

Y. Cabaye on his failed transfer this summer: "The only other person who knows the truth is Joe Kinnear. If he is honnest,he will tell it."

Kinnear + truth.  :crazy2:

Good luck on getting anything close to the truth from JFK.

Y. Cabaye on his failed transfer this summer: "The only other person who knows the truth is Joe Kinnear. If he is honnest,he will tell it."

Kinnear + truth.  :crazy2:

Good luck on getting anything close to the truth from JFK.

historically JFK and the truth are not hand in hand

Who is laurens Juliens?

French journalist.

I'd like to know what that's about. Doesn't sound very good at all.

Could read a million and one things in to it but I think it's pretty obvious by his summer conduct he wanted away and for whatever reason is still here. Who knows maybe JFK led him up the garden path and fucked his move up?

Guest firetotheworks

What kind of an idiot would put a drunk, dyslexic nutcase in charge of multi-million transfer deals?

Gess hoo again wins OK!

That sounds ominous. Again.

Yeah it's not likely to be anything good is it. "I sat John daan in my office and explained my vision for Noocarsal and 'ow 'e fitted into it. 'E was so impressed 'e told me 'e didn't wanna leave anymore and asked me to be the godfather of his unborn child. I was too modest to make this public. You're a caant."