Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Thought he was ok today. Some nice things at times. Some others not so good. A hugely crowded midfield isn't really going to be right space for him to play though tbf. I thought he should have dropped deeper and made up the numbers today and then either him or Sissoko could have ghosted forward when it looked promising.

Not just losing my rag because we lost but Cabaye, is he actually any better than Danny Guthrie?

Goes missing in most games you hardly know he's there, both Anita and Sissoko completely outshone him today, all I ever see him do is give away free kicks, take utterly abysmal corners and free kicks cannot shoot for toffee and just basically does f*** all for 90 minutes.

If he wants to f*** off in January I'm all for it if we bring in a half decent replacement.

Thank you, now we just need the rest of this forum to realise.

Said it when everyone was fantasising over getting £20m for him, he's not that good. He's decent on the ball when he gets time, but he's not mobile enough to be a box to box player, and he's not physical enough to be a holding player either. I can't see us getting anything like £15m for him tbh.

Not just losing my rag because we lost but Cabaye, is he actually any better than Danny Guthrie?

Goes missing in most games you hardly know he's there, both Anita and Sissoko completely outshone him today, all I ever see him do is give away free kicks, take utterly abysmal corners and free kicks cannot shoot for toffee and just basically does f*** all for 90 minutes.

If he wants to f*** off in January I'm all for it if we bring in a half decent replacement.

Thank you, now we just need the rest of this forum to realise.

Read your post after I posted  O0

Guest bimpy474

No show yet again from a world class player who CANNOT TAKE A f***ing CORNER TO SAVE HIS LIFE

I have no idea why he's on corners like.

He hasn't beat the first man, ever!

I'm sure Anita was brilliant at them on the rare occasions he's taken them.

Unlikely as we've not scored from one since he's joined :lol:

No show yet again from a world class player who CANNOT TAKE A f***ing CORNER TO SAVE HIS LIFE

True, but we won't score from Cabaye's if he can't beat the first man, lol.

Guest bimpy474

True, but we won't score from Cabaye's if he can't beat the first man, lol.

It is bizarre that he can be so accurate when in front of the goal, yet his corners are so pathetic like.

He was poor but i'm not at the stage where i want him dropped like i am with Cisse and Debuchy.

For one i don't think there is even a 1% chance of it happening and the alternative is a very inconsistent Marveaux.

Marveaux is much better than Cabaye as the furthest forward in a midfield three.