Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

He deserves a lot of credit for knuckling down and getting back to form after the debacle in the summer. I guess we can thank Deschamps partly for that.

Absolutely. He made an arse of himself in the summer but he's rejuvenated himself in the best possible way, with several excellent performances. I'd argue it's the best form he's ever been in for us.

Regardless of his motivations, he's playing well for us and we should enjoy it. Need to pray that France beat Ukraine, like.

He deserves a lot of credit for knuckling down and getting back to form after the debacle in the summer. I guess we can thank Deschamps partly for that.

:thup: he needed that kick up the arse from Deschamps like.

What was this? I forget.

What was this? I forget.

Dropped him from the French squad.

What was this? I forget.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/e/ec/20120916113041!Ted_kicks_Bishop_Brennan.jpg

What was this? I forget.

Dropped him from the squad saying he couldn't call him up if he's not playing regularly (he was on strike).

I'll be amazed if he is still here next season.

Not that I see much clamour for him. Who in this league would want him?

I wont be, surely it's a given he will be off in the summer. Back to France would be my guess