Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

Cabella only chased if we get an injury.

:lol:

Ridiculous isn't it :lol:

Luckily nothing he says has any relation to reality.

He is our DOF like. Dear god it's depressing.

SSN. JFK saying no player to leave. Cabella only chased if we get an injury. Basle winger Salah interesting us. De Jong, Gladbach want £10m, we want a loan deal before permanent.

Fair enough. Bit of an odd comment regarding Cabella though - if we get an injury this month?

I'd say so. He'll remain at MHSC until end if the season, unless we get an injury this month to say HBA?

Guest bimpy474

SSN. JFK saying no player to leave. Cabella only chased if we get an injury. Basle winger Salah interesting us. De Jong, Gladbach want £10m, we want a loan deal before permanent.

Fair enough. Bit of an odd comment regarding Cabella though - if we get an injury this month?

SSN put it as 'we'll only chase him if we get an injury to the first team squad'. Very odd.

I'd say so. He'll remain at MHSC until end if the season, unless we get an injury this month to say HBA?

Is Pardew going to kneecap him now or something? The last thing I expect us to do is "ah someone is injured, lets spaff £15mil for a short term fix". No way imo.

Is Pardew going to kneecap him now or something? The last thing I expect us to do is "ah someone is injured, lets spaff £15mil for a short term fix". No way imo.

Nah just putting two and two together. Reckon we have agreed a fee for to get him in the summer, but with an option to fetch him in now should the need call for it?

Nah just putting two and two together. Reckon we have agreed a fee for to get him in the summer, but with an option to fetch him in now should the need call for it?

Sorry, yeah I wasn't aiming that at you. Seems a sensible solution.

That's a new one :lol:

Clearly haven't enquired about him yet. Sure he was linked with Liverpool for about 15 million last week :lol:

Did he get all the names correct.  That is a right mouthful for him there.

So fucking unprofessional doing this btw. Keep your mouth shut, especially when it comes to quoting actual fees that the selling club might want.

That's a new one :lol:

Clearly haven't enquired about him yet. Sure he was linked with Liverpool for about 15 million last week :lol:

Liverpool have been negotiating with Basel for Salah for ages now.  I got the impression, he would definitely be going there.

Sounds like Joe is just spouting topical names again like when he said he was trying to swap Cabaye for Ramsey.

So fucking unprofessional doing this btw. Keep your mouth shut, especially when it comes to quoting actual fees that the selling club might want.

Lucas Neill and Stephane M'Bia. :rolleyes:

To be fair - we're safe in the league and out both cups so it actually wouldn't surprise me from the boards point of view, if he were to go before February.

From Cabaye's point of view though, we're pushing for a European spot, he's settled and he has the World Cup to look forward to. He'd be daft to make the switch now.

From a fans point of view I really don't want him to go. He's a beast.

So f***ing unprofessional doing this btw. Keep your mouth shut, especially when it comes to quoting actual fees that the selling club might want.

Lucas Neill and Stephane M'Bia. :rolleyes:

That transfer window :lol: "we agreed a fee but they moved the goalposts"