Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

SSN. JFK saying no player to leave. Cabella only chased if we get an injury. Basle winger Salah interesting us. De Jong, Gladbach want £10m, we want a loan deal before permanent.

So fucking unprofessional doing this btw. Keep your mouth shut, especially when it comes to quoting actual fees that the selling club might want.

I dont think JFK said the £10m, that was SSN as i watched it, SSN saying Gladbach want the money, we want a loan first. Dont want to stick up for him but it didn't seem that way.

" Cabella only chased if we get an injury"

What if we get an injury on Feb 2nd?

It's such bullshit, man. I don't even know why they try to maintain the facade.

Not a clue what's going on, like. Kinnear's involvement, predictably, raises more questions than it answers.

We'd go after Cabella (or anyone, for that matter) if Cabaye's sale was to go through. That was the case in the summer so why would it change now? Can only assume that the French media have jumped the gun with regards to PSG having agreed a deal.

Nice relaxing break for the lads in Dubai, anyway.

The sensible thing would be to wait until the summer - we get longer with Cabaye, gives us time to sort Cabella, Yo doesn't risk anything so close to the World Cup and maybe it'll push his fee even higher.

But I think Ashley will learn lessons from Tiote. When he was amazing, teams were meant to be interested for £20m. Then he turned terrible (even though he's almost back to that initial level). He won't want to risk Cabaye suddenly turning shite for no reason. Get PSG's money when he's at his peak!

Remember the Jan transfer window when he was manager? Albin Ebondo,Mbia an Argentine and Italian midfielder and a player who already scored against us earlier in the season were all on their way and N'Zogbia was going nowhere. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Remember the Jan transfer window when he was manager? Albin Ebondo,Mbia an Argentine and Italian midfielder and a player who already scored against us earlier in the season were all on their way and N'Zogbia was going nowhere. :lol:

Said he was going to get 3.5M for Geremi as well. :lol:

I remember seeing him on camera in an interview explaining how he had a few signings from Serie A tied up :lol: