Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Wouldn't surprise me. Seems like they will come straight to the table with a reasonably offer, like Mata. Could see him gone by midweek.

Nah, this has got the Carroll deadline day written all over it.

Just wonder who our last ditch (fake) bid will be for, this time?

We are shit without him, its been proven time and time again.

Even if he's not scoring or making things happen he does things in other facets of the game which makes him vital.

Things that you might not instantly notice but very important to the success of a team none the less.

We are shit without him, its been proven time and time again.

Even if he's not scoring or making things happen he does things in other facets of the game which makes him vital.

Things that you might not instantly notice but very important to the success of a team none the less.

:nods:

I actually think he's a bit underrated on here (and PSG, it seems). He is one hell of a player.

He was injured for large parts when we were shit last season, and has been fit the majority of our good one and a half seasons.

Unless people are putting last season's farce down to his injury, those stats mean nowt. He's an awesome footballer but I'd not take much notice of that.

He was injured for large parts when we were s*** last season, and has been fit the majority of our good one and a half seasons.

Unless people are putting last season's farce down to his injury, those stats mean nowt. He's an awesome footballer but I'd not take much notice of that.

Surely thats the point though?  :lol: Aye him being out wouldn't have been the only factor but it was certainly one of them.

He was injured for large parts when we were s*** last season, and has been fit the majority of our good one and a half seasons.

Surely thats the point though?  :lol: Aye him being out wouldn't have been the only factor but it was certainly one of them.

Exactly :lol: We need him on the pitch, without him we turn shite. Latest example, see Cardiff in the cup.

The "without cabaye" stats anyway. I don't think we'd have been much better off last season had he not missed as many games.