Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

The amount of money coming in is irrelevant. It could be £15m, £17m or £22m it doesn't matter. The fact is our best player is on his way out and no amount of money in the bank can make the slightest fucking difference to what happens on the pitch and ultimately that's what I'm interested in.

Losing him is one thing, banking the money and seeing the team suffer is just fucking neglect tbh. 

Fuckin hell should have known what having derby week and the end of the January transfer window rolled into one would mean round here.

I even think I read that someone has gone all Lord Kitchener and says if we don't sign up to boycoutt we're cowards.

Anyone got two knitting needles and a pair of underpants - I need to get out of here quick.

What are you talking about?

You disappoint me, Blackadder the forth innit.

:lol: Ah right, no idea.

Hopefully, it's around the £20m mark. Pardew insisted we'd need a replacement if he went, I hope to God that the blokes above understand that and get someone in.

Only 'need' if we want to do well. we'll stay up, Ashley doesn't care about anything else.

I think that if we want to stay top half, we need someone in. He's been instrumental in getting us to where we're at.

Guest bimpy474

Fuckin hell should have known what having derby week and the end of the January transfer window rolled into one would mean round here.

I even think I read that someone has gone all Lord Kitchener and says if we don't sign up to boycoutt we're cowards.

Anyone got two knitting needles and a pair of underpants - I need to get out of here quick.

What are you talking about?

You disappoint me, Blackadder the forth innit.

Who would have noticed another mad man around here?

Brilliant stuff.

Guest bimpy474

Kinnear said: “I will not let any player leave Newcastle United in this transfer window.”

:slowclap: :slowclap: :slowclap:

Can't wait until this fucking embarrassment pegs it.

Well yes but if we did sign two good players i suppose that would justify the sale. If we sign no one, it shows just how much they want to drive our hopes into the ground.

Ashley "Right Joe lets have a quick drink and then set about spending this money and more to take this team into the Champions League".........................................*Wakes up in Vegas Saturday morning*