Twitter nonsense

Thespence

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Some funny replies to this one the whole city’s on transfer watch, any random bloke sitting in a bar is fair game.

Love how the bloke seems to have seen him taking the photo too.[emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Some funny replies to this one the whole city’s on transfer watch, any random bloke sitting in a bar is fair game.

Aye right just take a random photo of a person of colour in public with zero evidence that they may or may not be a footballer and then encourage people on twitter to take guesses at which other person of colour they may or may not be is definitely not a bad idea. 

leave shite like this to the mackems please. 

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

This is brilliant ?

It’s fantastic, emotional, up hours Merse ya blend. Neville knows. St James’ Park and Newcastle are back. “there is something happening here” 

looking forward to the new signings with foresight and a sense of adventure.

all aboard the “joyride” :indi:

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I’m ok with the badge being redesigned, and I have a soft spot for round badges - but that’s shite

This.

It looks like it’s been mocked up by someone in paint, because it has.

If (when in my opinion) the club change the badge, no one will know the designs until they do. I also think they’d try and do a better job than that.

They won’t have had enough time yet to do a design for next season, and kit leaks pretty much confirm this.

Edited by Stifler

I doubt there's any legs in that post, and like everyone else under 40 the current badge is the only one I've known, so I'd far rather it wasn't changed (as I like it), but it's amazing the amount of clubs badges that have changed in recent years, so I wouldn't be too surprised if ours was altered in the not too distant future.

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Nothing regarding badges will ever be as funny as that proposed Leeds badge from a few years back.

Haha I'd forgotten so googled, then saw a related design [emoji38]

leeds-united-graphic-design-dezeen-list.jpg

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_b1af680a-013c-11e8-a2b0-4e5c7848ab02.jpg

Edited by Willow