Twitter nonsense

Thespence

30 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Pure genius in Glasgow from the big man. Irate at having to pay £10 for room service as he has to have the bed changed often #CardboardSheets

Watched the first two mins coz it’s from near me but couldn’t watch any more. 

Is staying in a £50 hotel room supposed to be something extraordinary? :lol: Pretty sure anyone whos went away for a weekend on the piss has done it and worse loads of times. 

I like how he's blocked one of his split personality accounts so he can get the screenshot. 

Retweeting yourself and blocking yourself is some feat. 

Edited by Scotty66

20 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

I like how he's blocked one of his split personality accounts so he can get the screenshot. 

Retweeting yourself and blocking yourself is some feat. 

deranged behaviour.

10 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Pure genius in Glasgow from the big man. Irate at having to pay £10 for room service as he has to have the bed changed often #CardboardSheets

‘Idea for a YouTube video.  I, Adam Pearson, am talking about £10 room service in a hotel.  And other minor quibbles.  Called ‘Pearson Ponders’.

F1547BC4-98C5-457D-9503-FA7D9C852AD7.thumb.jpeg.a884506eb3a0b7051b10d9e3e45b3006.jpeg

Just now, Jack27 said:

interesting, which one is it?

Like Burnsie would know. Needs to stick to being sodomised by space creatures as he knows fuck all about incoming and outgoing NUFC transfer deals.

:lol: is that an ironic retweet? I like Jordan Henderson and think he’s a decent guy but anyone trying to make an argument about SA and picking and choosing who are the good guys and who are the bad guys that are in bed with them is the shittest debate going 

49 minutes ago, gbandit said:

:lol: is that an ironic retweet? I like Jordan Henderson and think he’s a decent guy but anyone trying to make an argument about SA and picking and choosing who are the good guys and who are the bad guys that are in bed with them is the shittest debate going 

Holt has form with this too. Henderson and Joshua, get praise for taking Saudi cash we get scorn.

His criticisms of us are ofcourse perfectly valid, but should be applied equally.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

F1tBhhPWIAEjP-a.jpeg

Footballer already worth millions is a good guy who cares despite taking Saudis money, football fans though should be up in arms and take stand against their club.

Bloke can’t be taken seriously by anyone.