Twitter nonsense

Thespence

14 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Where is that rumor from?

Heard we were interested last week at work. The medical bit came from one of her friends that works at the Nuffield.

I put it in here as its still probably BS.

Speaking of absolute beasts of wumage..

It depends how you read it I suppose, but nonetheless he deserves a special place within this thread.

Edited by Charlies

This is going about, it's a total lie, he didn't say it. But to think many have lapped it up shows it's quite plausible eventually! We tweeted FT at 4:56, this came out 7 mins later... do you really think he's spoken to the media that soon, the team etc? 

Since I live in an area that was affected by the Bilsdale radio transmitter failure, I ended up listening to Talksport a couple of times in the morning as I couldn't receive any other radio stations beyond that and a local BBC station (that plays disco music during the time I listen).

What a fucking awful station.  I have no idea how anyone can subject themselves to that utter bollocks for any prolonged period of time.  It's 50% adverts and 50% "banter".  I'm not sure there's a word to describe just how fucking dreadful that station is.  I went back to listening to disco when I woke up and I fucking hate disco.

55 minutes ago, ikri said:

Since I live in an area that was affected by the Bilsdale radio transmitter failure, I ended up listening to Talksport a couple of times in the morning as I couldn't receive any other radio stations beyond that and a local BBC station (that plays disco music during the time I listen).

What a fucking awful station.  I have no idea how anyone can subject themselves to that utter bollocks for any prolonged period of time.  It's 50% adverts and 50% "banter".  I'm not sure there's a word to describe just how fucking dreadful that station is.  I went back to listening to disco when I woke up and I fucking hate disco.

the gammon impression does grate after a bit tbf like.

6 hours ago, ikri said:

@Disco

• 2 weeks later...