Twitter nonsense

Thespence

4 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Just in case you needed it confirming just how fucking thick our support is. Three examples of many. Maybe we should have a prize for whoever spots the thickest twitter post.

Are those last two not taking the piss?

• 2 weeks later...

Is #nufc Twitter orders of magnitude worse that other clubs?  I know it's awful but until recently I thought to an extent that's just football twitter.  I rarely interact with football stuff on it and for the last six months Twitter thought I was an Everton fan for some reason and I'd get "Suggested for you" notifications of #efc tweets, all of which were so bland I barely registered them.  Someone might be injured.  What a goal from this academy player.  Well known fan has died, very sad.  The evil algorithms have recently worked out I'm a Newcastle fan and the "suggested for you" alerts I'm getting are absolute weaponised AIDS.  Here are my last three, some shite from Burnsie, a massively obvious lie from a nobody about the takeover being done and Steve Wraith saying he isn't a nonce.

The takeover lot and the fathas that fawn over any lass that happens to be a Newcastle fan openly on Twitter is the worst section. I just mute all the bell ends like Wraith, Keith, Fallout super mutant lookalike Darren Curry, et cetera. Cleans the timeline right up. Wish I just wasn't on Twitter at all, then again there's time when I wish I wasn't on here at all. :lol: What can you dee.

39 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The takeover lot and the fathas that fawn over any lass that happens to be a Newcastle fan openly on Twitter is the worst section . I just mute all the bell ends like Wraith, Keith, Fallout super mutant lookalike Darren Curry, et cetera. Cleans the timeline right up. Wish I just wasn't on Twitter at all, then again there's time when I wish I wasn't on here at all. :lol: What can you dee.

Yeah the guys in the comments to that Sav girl are so weird and cringe. Feel sorry for her

26 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I honestly can't stand this bloke. As thick as Steve Bruce's fucking sandwiches.

Same bloke who insisted on flying a banner over the mackem game after they went down in 2017 despite every single fucker telling him it was a fucking dreadful idea. Now he tends to hate on women having a say on NUFC and 'podcasters'. Weird bloke. Looks like he was dipped in an FEV vat.

32 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I honestly can't stand this bloke. As thick as Steve Bruce's fucking sandwiches.

Nicknamed 'chinky' because his name is Curry (fuck knows).  Tells you everything you need to know about the cunt.

Edited by Sima

56 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Used to pretend to be a hooligan back in the day. Stood at the back. Chicken curry was his nickname back then.  Fugly twat. 

4 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

He came up with that stupid plane banner when the mackems went down didn't he?  Started as just a jibe, then tried to turn it into some kind of tribute to that bairn of theirs with cancer, followed by a jibe.  Was a low point.

It was something fucking dreadful like 'United by Cancer, Divided by Leagues' wasn't it? It was utterly abysmal. Remember #stopthebanner got trending on Twitter during the whole fiasco and he did it anyway. Arsehole. Bet he boos when the players take the knee.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

It was something fucking dreadful like 'United by Cancer, Divided by Leagues' wasn't it? It was utterly abysmal. Remember #stopthebanner got trending on Twitter during the whole fiasco and he did it anyway. Arsehole. Bet he boos when the players take the knee.

Was it not divided by colours? Still shite but less shite