Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Imagine if he did.

Half of our fans on Twitter would be saying they knew about it before it happened despite only mentioning it 30 minutes after it came out, and the other half would be saying they are the ones who fucking told him/got him to do it.

Wraith sitting in the corner with a T-shirt with the quotes from Charnley’s video on it for sale at £7.99 on NUFC Matters club store which apparently is nothing to do with him, despite it literally being the name of his YouTube channel and him plugging it at every opportunity.

Guest reefatoon
12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He's literally talking to himself

He's a genuine worry to society. The only reason he hasn't got kids locked up in his basement is he hasn't got a basement.

28 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

He's a genuine worry to society. The only reason he hasn't got kids locked up in his basement is he hasn't got a basement.

I'd imagine an average 8 year old would over power him as well.

My nephew who watches anything Newcastle related, just rang me saying that bullshit Keith is now saying on Wraith's show, that the reason the Premier League and NUFC put out a joint statement is linked to another bid happening. He is championing this now by saying he thinks another bid is more likely than PIF and that he's now talked to another actual buyer, who was asking him to try and convince the fans to support that bid, as the person making the bid is not a billionaire. He seemingly also thinks another bid is now more likely to go through than the PIF one, despite alegedly spending a fortune and being 'heavily' involved with the club CAT case (or should I say his case according to him). Nobody (Whitley/Manor included), should be taking any notice of this total fantasist. 

Edited by et tu brute

13 hours ago, et tu brute said:

My nephew who watches anything Newcastle related, just rang me saying that bullshit Keith is now saying on Wraith's show, that the reason the Premier League and NUFC put out a joint statement is linked to another bid happening. He is championing this now by saying he thinks another bid is more likely than PIF and that he's now talked to another actual buyer, who was asking him to try and convince the fans to support that bid, as the person making the bid is not a billionaire. He seemingly also thinks another bid is now more likely to go through than the PIF one, despite alegedly spending a fortune and being 'heavily' involved with the club CAT case (or should I say his case according to him). Nobody (Whitley/Manor included), should be taking any notice of this total fantasist. 

Jesus.

They're going to make an industry out of this aren't they.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

I mean it is the guy who claims he was abducted by aliens and anally probed to make up for the fact that he got shagged by his mates whilst high on acid.

At no point it this post was I able to guess the next word