Twitter nonsense

Thespence

@AlfredoPedulla: Mitrovic non aspetta più: domani atteso  a Newcastle. Ora la Roma si concentra su Dzeko e Baba

Mitrovic does not wait for more: tomorrow expected to Newcastle. Rome now focuses on Dzeko and Baba

I hear the new thread klaxon.

Same guy just posted this too.

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/71529-esclusiva-mitrovic-non-aspetta-pi-c-il-newcastle

Aleksandar Mitrovic had chosen Rome, waited for the Roma, but now has decided not to wait any longer. Tomorrow striker dell'Anderlecht is expected to Newcastle and if there are no second thoughts find an agreement with the British prepared to put on the plate 16 million, including bonuses, requested by the Belgian club. Rome has two vacancies, apparently he wants to focus only on exterior and Dzeko (Baba tops the list). And Mitrovic not expect more ...

Same guy just posted this too.

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/71529-esclusiva-mitrovic-non-aspetta-pi-c-il-newcastle

Aleksandar Mitrovic had chosen Rome, waited for the Roma, but now has decided not to wait any longer. Tomorrow striker dell'Anderlecht is expected to Newcastle and if there are no second thoughts find an agreement with the British prepared to put on the plate 16 million, including bonuses, requested by the Belgian club. Rome has two vacancies, apparently he wants to focus only on exterior and Dzeko (Baba tops the list). And Mitrovic not expect more ...

His writing is worse than Ryder's, wouldn't trust him.

Never seen Mitrovic play, but he looks like a c*** with that goal celebration.

Watch a compilation. Scored some hilarious goals last season.

Seems pretty strong and good with his head but scored some howlers in that video!

Seems pretty strong and good with his head but scored some howlers in that video!

:p

:p

It was his YouTube video not his Brazzers one ffs

Shouldn't judge players by Youtube, good/bad ones, but i wasn't impressed at all from what i saw.

Seriously? I think he looks like a cracking prospect. Gets across the defender, finishes well and you have to remember he's only 20.