Twitter nonsense

Thespence

News about Newcastle on twitter has so many negative comments from other fans, particularly Man Utd fans, I can see a beutiful new rivalry forming out of sheer bitterness, it's going to be a hell of a season with those wankers frothing at the mouth over everything we do.

Edited by mighty__mag

22 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Fuck sake, just had to block another of Burnsie’s accounts. Absolute fucking dick. Why does he need to create new ones all the time?

Who is he masquerading as now?

26 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I barely follow all the Twitter shite that involves local fan ITK accounts but how are people able to tell that it’s another Burnsie account each time?

Cos he writes in the same style and acts like a fucking fruit loop?

Just now, mattypnufc said:

Cos he writes in the same style and acts like a fucking fruit loop?

Don’t follow him or any of his accounts as far as I know but aren’t there multiple imbeciles posting nonsense out there? 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Don’t follow him or any of his accounts as far as I know but aren’t there multiple imbeciles posting nonsense out there? 

That is twitter

If I was a complete bellend (easy now!) I’d be trying to keep it quiet, not be self promoting it via the internet. 

Although narcissism is a mental illness so maybe we should pity the fool. 

Don’t think I could handle being a complete laughing stock to the fanbase like he is. Tho genuinely do think he might have a mental illness

Edited by gdm

10 minutes ago, RS said:

If I was a complete bellend (easy now!) I’d be trying to keep it quiet, not be self promoting it via the internet. 

Although narcissism is a mental illness so maybe we should pity the fool. 

He’s desperate to hit an account that stumbles across something. He’ll create a new one, try many shots in the dark, and hope he’s right so he can claim he is and get the credit. He usually just burns through them though as people start knowing who he is, and also he gets it wrong too many times to have any credit.

During lockdown and when the news of the takeover first came out he created one account, asked if anyone had any inside info in the takeover and either he just rolled with it and started talking nonsense, or someone actually had him fished in his DM’s. Anyway he started claiming he knew when it was complete etc, then stated tagging the clubs account and abusing them for not announcing the takeover, because he knew for a fact that it was completed a week earlier.

He created another account, and with one of his accounts he was being friendly with Keith Patterson @Whitley mag with one account, and slating him with another, whilst sticking up for him with his friendly account by actually slating his other account.

Edited by Stifler

44 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Are these ITK types just looking to be loved or is there some monetary reward for them?

I don't know Tw@tter well enough, thank god.

There is no money return on Twitter, but journalist use it as a link to their articles, and YouTubers use it as a link to their YouTube pages.