Neil Taylor signs new four-year contract with Swansea

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

Not the headline grabbing signing we were/are all hoping for but it does seem as though we have activated a buyout clause in his contract

He is a left sided player by all accounts most famous for getting sent off against notts forest in the playoff semi

A player with potential in a position where we have had a chronic lack of cover for some years.  He can't be seen as a replacement for Jose - too young and lacking in  experience.  So with the clause he looks a really good option.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tbh reading through the Swansea forum it seems like it's more a rumour than a goer so might need to be merged with the rumours thread

I've never seen him play before but we need cover in that position and have for about 15 years now.

Bernard and Elliott (also Babayaro and Elliott?)

The 15 years was quite clearly an over the top exaggeration, nerd.

I wouln't exactly say that Elliot was adequate cover either. He was finished by the time he returned to us.

Still love him mind, as he was one of my favourite players as a bairn. I was gutted when Dalglish sold him.

I wouln't exactly say that Elliot was adequate cover either. He was finished by the time he returned to us.

Still love him mind, as he was one of my favourite players as a bairn. I was gutted when Dalglish sold him.

Aye. Couldn't half strike a ball in his first stint. Came back a completely different player.

:thup: Nothing good ever came from that bastard.