Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

As an ex-Muslim myself (and atheist now), at times, it breaks my heart looking at Demba right now. I mean... he's working hard in his live to worship Allah, fasting during bloody Ramadan, staying away from drink and womanising, etc, and then, at the end of it all..... he's going to be conned! No paradise, no orgies, no wine, no being with loved ones again.... it's all a big lie!  Just makes me feels so sorry for this big, innocent, loveable black man.  :no: :no: :no:

He dosen't deserves this.....  bless him. :undecided:

wow

well as a current Muslim it makes me proud seeing Demba represent  :smitten: :smitten:

As an ex-Muslim myself (and atheist now), at times, it breaks my heart looking at Demba right now. I mean... he's working hard in his live to worship Allah, fasting during bloody Ramadan, staying away from drink and womanising, etc, and then, at the end of it all..... he's going to be conned! No paradise, no orgies, no wine, no being with loved ones again.... it's all a big lie!  Just makes me feels so sorry for this big, innocent, loveable black man.  :no: :no: :no:

wow

well as a current Muslim it makes me proud seeing Demba represent  :smitten: :smitten:

The closest I have to a religion now is..... NUFC..... and I'm damn proud of it!

wow

The closest I have to a religion now is..... NUFC..... and I'm damn proud of it!

I love NUFC too  O0

Why the change in err, religion Dinho?

:lol: Well, over the past couple of years I've become more and more knowledgeable about.... well, er, just life really. You know, about evolution, the history of the earth, how the universe came to be, etc. Also other things such as world events and my own life experience have contributed to me to begin to question it all. I mean even, erm, philosophy.... that alone shits all over this God, paradise, hell, etc concept. I've also actually bothered to do my own research into Islam itself..... thankfully that only justified my decision to apostate even more.

Fell robbed of your foreskin though, aye?

Why the change in err, religion Dinho?

:lol: Well, over the past couple of years I've become more and more knowledgeable about.... well, er, just life really. You know, about evolution, the history of the earth, how the universe came to be, etc. Also other things such as world events and my own life experience have contributed to me to begin to question it all. I mean even, erm, philosophy.... that alone shits all over this God, paradise, hell, etc concept. I've also actually bothered to do my own research into Islam itself..... thankfully that only justified my decision to apostate even more.

Fell robbed of your foreskin though, aye?

Nope, I've still got it, thank fuck.  Thankfully I am fortunate enough not to be born into a serious Muslim family. In fact, right now, as it stands, out of all 8 family members, only one still believes in God, that's how badly I/they were at following the religion.... it was pretty much none existent in our lives, more Muslims by name. (And that person is not even a moderate right now, let alone  practising. )

Sorry, dude, not every person that is born into a religion has his cock chopped away.  :aww:

I think you will find most studies find people with religion have generally happier and more fulfilled lives than those that don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_happiness

I think you will find most studies find people with religion have generally happier and more fulfilled lives than those that don't.

Oh, please!

Oh, please!

Your comment about feeling sorry for Demba because he is religious was ridiculous

I am certain he does not need your sympathy

Oh, please!

Your comment about feeling sorry for Demba because he is religious was ridiculous

I am certain he does not need your sympathy

Not because he is religious. It's because he's working hard in life in terms of his religion, and let's face it... being a practising Muslim takes a bit of effort to say the least, and at the end of all that..... FUCK ALL! There is nothing after this life. That's what is saddening me.